Maths Art CDT
English Drama HE
Spanish Music SE
Geography Computing Resource Centre
Modern Studies Physics
PE IT Home
• In maths you learn about numbers,
decimals, fractions, and different
shapes like circles.
• English is a subject that you have to
learn. In English you do essays, write
stories and read books.
• Spanish is a modern language. It is a
hard subject to learn.
• In Geography you learn about the
worlds climates, looking at maps and
learning about rivers.
• In Modern Studies you talk about politics
and learn about different groups and
• In History you learn about Wars that have
gone on many years ago and ancient facts
about different countries.
• In RE you learn about different religions like
Judaism, Christianity and Muslims.
• In PE you do Physical activities like
swimming, tennis and basketball. PE
is very good to participate in because
it will help keep you ﬁt and you will
• In Art you learn how to draw pictures, paint
and make collages
• In drama you learn how to act and perform
in different shows and performances.
• In music you can learn how to play different
instruments like guitar and piano.
• In computing you do a lot of
different things on computers like
databases, making animations and
• Physics is a hard subject but it is ok
sometimes. You learn about space,
transport and electricity.
• In Biology you learn about the human body
and you do work with bones. You do lots of
• In Chemistry you do different experiments
and learn about different chemicals.
• In IT you learn how to do word processing,
do spreadsheets and set out letters.
• In CDT you can learn how to make models
of things using wood and different metals.
You can also draw things by hand or on the
• In HE you can learn how to make all
different types of food like pasta and curry.
You sometimes learn about bacteria in the
world that could make you unwell.
• In SE you learn about the effects of drugs,
domestic abuse and the effects of drinking
• In the resource centre you can take out a
book and you can also learn things for
school projects by reading some of the
books in the resource centre. It is quite a