1. Interaction and collaboration with others through<br />Bookmarks,Videosharing,Photosharing,Officesuites<br />Online presentation<br />
2. Content<br /><ul><li>Online Office Suites
3. Google Docs
4. Social Bookmarking
8. Video sharing
9. YouTube</li></li></ul><li>Google Docs<br />http://docs.google.com<br />A free service that allows users to safely create, store, and organize documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online. Google Docs uses a concept called "Cloud Computing" where applications such as a word processor is a part of the website, not loaded on a computer. The site allows you to upload popular formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to Google Docs and edit them online. Google Docs also allows its users to save file in different formats used for online applications such as .txt, .doc, and .PDF.<br />
10. Google docs advantages and disadvantages<br /><ul><li>Advantages of Google Docs
11. Free online storage of documents
12. Access anywhere you have the Internet
13. Upload different file types
14. Save files in different formats (.txt, .doc, .PDF, more)
15. Disadvantages of Google Docs
16. Don't physically possess storage of materials
17. Applications aren't robust
18. Requires Internet to access files
19. Dependent on provider</li></li></ul><li>Important Features of Google Docs<br />Google Docs is more than just a document. It is also include these important things:<br /><ul><li>Presentations
23. Templates</li></li></ul><li>Features of Google Docs<br />
24. Other important tools<br /> Other tools under “Insert” and “Tools”<br />Collaboration with each other<br />
25. Templates<br /> Open a new document by clicking on New: From template<br />
26. Spreadsheet and Gadget<br />To insert a gadget, click “Insert” and then “Gadget.” Some great gadgets:<br />
27. Accessing your Bookmarks<br /><ul><li>What do you do when you want to find a bookmark at your PC?
28. What if you work on different machine(work and home)?
29. Wouldn't ‘t you like to be able to access bookmark from your location?</li></li></ul><li>Del.icio.us<br /><ul><li>It acts like a huge database where you can find whatever web link that you want.
30. You will always stay up to date with the latest and most trendy stuff on the web
31. The web can even enable you to advertise your own links (blogs, websites, and social addresses)
32. You can get the option to filter the most interesting links that will be sent to you directly
33. The website is easy to use and understand by anyone
34. There is no specific web browser that you must have or install before using it
35. RSS feeds are enabled on this website.</li></li></ul><li>Create an Account<br />Go to get started<br />
36. What are Tags?<br /><ul><li>Keywords that you use to describe a bookmark.
41. How to save a bookmark?<br />The web page title is automatically added to the Title.<br />Click on any popular tags to add them to your tags for the item or type in your own name on “tags.”<br />
42. Del.icio.us Networks<br />Share links between you and colleagues<br />
43. Conclusion<br /> Stop sending an E-mail of useful links you find.<br /> Start bookmarking and using Del.icio.us.<br /> Encourages friends to use it and join your Network.<br /> Share your links with each other.<br />
44. Picasa<br />It is a downloadable free program offered by Google. It provides a number of tools you can use to improve and/or edit digital pictures. To download it go to: http://picasa.google.com/<br />
45. Important Features of Picasa<br /><ul><li>Add name tag
46. Collaborative albums
47. Geotag your photos with goggle maps
48. Import, upload and share all at ones
49. Tags-better bulk tagging,quicktags and tag counts
51. Show your face
52. Back-up help
53. Organizing machine
54. Search by color</li></li></ul><li>Important Details<br /> Import Light box(Thumbnail of each picture) <br />Folder List<br />Size of Pictures<br />Output box<br />Picture Tray<br />
55. Output box<br />Hold, Clear or Label the pictures currently in the Picture Tray; You can mark them with a star to indicate a favorite;You can order prints on line or print using your printer; You can create a collage with your selection; You can send the selected pictures to family and friends via email; and, You can export them to another folder on your computer. The rounded arrows allow you to rotate your selection clockwise and counter-clockwise. If you have a Blog you can publish your pictures to it using the Blog This! button.<br />
56. Editing Page<br />With D-C on pictures the Editing page open that you can change the details of your photo. <br />
57. Details about Editing<br /><ul><li>Basic Fixes Tab: Here you will find Crop, Straighten, Redeye,, Auto Contrast, Auto Color and Fill Light.
58. Tuning tab: you can fine tune your image. Experiment with the</li></ul>slider bars to see what effect you get.<br /><ul><li>Effects Tab: The Effects tab contains twelve effects that you can apply to any image. As with all other changes you make in Picasa, you can always undo or redo the last effect you made at any time.</li></ul>Click the Effects tab and your image is shown with a sample of what each effect will do to your image.<br />
59. YouTube-Video Sharing<br />YouTube is a video sharing website which now has vast quantity of video clips of various categories since it was created in February 2005..<br />
60. How to upload movies:<br />When you want to upload click on the button of upload at the top of the page of YouTube.<br />Note: You should first login with username & password to be able to upload movies. If you do not have you can create free.<br />Important about Videos:<br /><ul><li>High Definition
61. Up to 2 GB in size.
62. Up to 10 minutes in length.
63. A wide variety of formats</li></li></ul><li>Continue of upload<br />1<br />3<br />2<br />4<br />5<br />6<br />
64. See the video<br />Screen show<br />Save button<br />Share button<br />Write a comment<br />Like(If you like)<br />Dislike it<br />
65. Browse Movies<br />When you want to search a movie you click on the browse button of YouTube and different categories appear for you, and you can search for the one that you want.<br />
66. Advantages and Disadvantages of YouTube<br />Advantages: easy to use upload processmany formats are acceptedYou can post a link to your site or bloggood branding opportunity you get traffic and you could get a lot of itgood chance to interact with your audience.<br />Disadvantages:<br />limitations on the length of the vide<br />your content can be scrapped and stolen<br />slow upload process<br />lots of spam comments lately<br />