Why Podcast Transcription is Important
Podcasts, when transcribed, improve online visibility and become handy and easily
Podcasts, audio records used to educate, inform and convey ideas or information on a
wide range of matters, are essential elements of corporate blogs and websites. Podcasts
allow individuals to naturally express their ideas to the targeted audience. These
prerecorded podcast could be made easily retrievable and handy when they are well
transformed into text format. This would surely optimize the objective of a podcast,
which is to provide maximum online visibility to the individual or organization.
Here are the main reasons why podcast transcription is important:
• Podcast transcription lets search engines index podcast content, which contributes
to higher rankings. It improves the accessibility of the content to a wider audience
and boosts the website’s overall visibility and positioning online.
• Educational podcasts when transcribed would be more useful as an educational
tool, helping to clarify doubts easily and with a deeper understanding.
• Audiences prefer a well-documented report which clearly conveys ideas, rather
than having to go through the video for clarity on the subject. Analysts also say
that information is better understood when read than heard.
• Foreign audiences could easily pick up information from a written document
rather than from a recording with a vaguely spoken or difficult to understand
• Hearing impaired individuals can make use of the transcripts to learn the content
and overcome the inconvenience faced if they have to deal with podcasts alone.
• Podcasts serve a better option for building relations and engagements and podcast
transcripts optimize these possibilities.
• A blogger will have to spend more time to transcribe the podcast to get relevant
quotes. When transcribed content is available, its exposure is improved with more
chances of backlinks and hence, more traffic to the website.
• Podcasts allow visitors to utilize the content of a website and so revisits could be
expected in future, contributing to website popularity and acceptance. Increased
traffic can help with increased subscriptions, leading to enhanced revenue.
Combining transcribed podcasts to form ebooks can be a good option.
• The text format allows those creating podcasts to keep track of what was
mentioned in the podcast.
When podcasts as well as transcribed records are available, website visitors enjoy greater
flexibility and choices. Search engines cannot read podcasts alone, and podcast
transcripts can improve search ranking. Podcasters can focus on what they do best by
partnering with a reliable transcription company which provides quality podcast