One fine body…
- Toronto, Canada Area, Canada
- Work Co-founder & CEO at Klick Health, Co-author of The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin late-Feb 2014)
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.klickpharma.com
- About Leerom Segal is the president and CEO of Klick and has been named "Entrepreneur of the Year" by the Business Development Bank of Canada, won the "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" award from Ernst and Young, been recognized as a "Top 40 Under 40" by The Globe & Mail, and been named to Profit Magazine’s Hall of Fame as the Youngest CEO ever to lead a Profit 100 company. In February 2014, Penguin/Portfolio will publish The Decoded Company. The book answers the deceptively simple question, "what happens when you understand your people as well as you understand your customers?" The answers, it turns out, are radically transformative.
- Follow Following