http://www.offshorexperts.com/index.cfm/fa/articles.top-ten-reasons-to-outsource TOP 10 REASONS TO OUTSOURCE 1. Accelerate Reengineering Benefits Reengineering aims for dramatic improvements in critical measures of performance such as cost, quality, service and speed. But the need to increase efficiency can come into direct conflict with the need to invest in core business. As non-core internal functions are continually put on the back burner, systems become less efficient and less productive. By outsourcing a non-core function to a world class provider, the organization can begin to see the benefits of reengineering. 2. Access to World Class Capabilities World class providers make extensive investments in technology, methodologies, and people. They gain expertise by working with many clients facing similar challenges. This combination of specialization and expertise gives customers a competitive advantage and helps them avoid the cost of chasing technology and training. In addition, there are better career opportunities for personnel who transition to the outsourcing provider. 3. Cash Infusion Outsourcing often involves the transfer of assets from the customer to the provider. Equipment, facilities, vehicles and licenses used in the current operations have value and are sold to the vendor. The vendor then uses these assets to provide services back to the client. Depending on the value of the assets involved, this sale may result in a significant cash payment to the customer. When these assets are sold to the vendor, they are typically sold at book value. The book value can be higher than the market value. In these cases, the difference between the two actually represents a loan from the vendor to the client which is repaid in the price of the services over the life of the contract. 4. Free Resources for Other Purposes Every organization has limits on the resources available to it. Outsourcing permits an organization to redirect its resources, most often people resources, from non core activities toward activities which serve the customer. The organization can redirect these people or at least the staff slots they represent onto greater value adding activities. People whose energies are currently focused internally can now be focused externally -- on the customer. 5. Function Difficult to Manage or Out of Control Outsourcing is certainly one option for addressing this problem. It is critical to remember that outsourcing doesn't mean abdication of management responsibility nor does it work well as a knee jerk reaction by a company in trouble. When a function is viewed as difficult to manage or out of control, the organization needs to examine the underlying causes. If the requirements expectations or needed resources are not clearly understood, then outsourcing won't improve the situation; it may in fact exacerbate it. If the organization doesn't understand its own requirements, it won't be able to communicate them to an outside provider. 6. Improve Company Focus Outsourcing lets a company focus on its core business by having operational functions assumed by an outside expert. Freed from devoting energy to areas that are not in its expertise, the company can focus its resources on meeting its customers' needs. 7. Make Capital Funds Available There is tremendous competition within most organizations for capital funds. Deciding where to invest these funds is one of the most important decisions that senior management makes. It is often hard to justify non-core capital investments when areas more directly related to producing a product or providing a service compete for the same money. Outsourcing can reduce the need to invest capital funds in non-core business functions. Instead of acquiring the resources through capital expenditures, they are contracted for on an &quot;as used&quot; operational expense basis. Outsourcing can also improve certain financial measurements of the firm by eliminating the need to show return on equity from capital investments in non core areas. 8. Reduce Operating Costs Companies that try to do everything themselves may incur vastly higher research, development, marketing and deployment expenses, all of which are passed on to the customer. An outside provider's lower cost structure, which may be the result of a greater economy of scale or other advantage based on specialization, reduces a company's operating costs and increases its competitive advantage. 9. Reduce Risk Tremendous risks are associated with the investments an organization makes. Markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions and technologies all change extremely quickly. Keeping up with these changes, especially those in which the next generation requires a significant investment, is very risky. Outsourcing providers make investments on behalf of many clients, not just one. Shared investment spreads risk, and significantly reduces the risk born by a single company. 10. Resources not Available Internally Companies outsource because they do not have access to the required resources within the company. Outsourcing is a viable alternative to building the needed capability from the ground. New organizations, spin-offs, or companies expanding into new geography or new technology should consider the benefits of outsourcing from the very start.
2. INTRODUCTION <ul><li>At LED tronics, we pride ourselves in advancing the future of lighting. That’s why we look forward to exceeding our customer’s demanding challenges and expectations. Our expert team of engineers and researchers are always eager to provide cost efficient and brilliant lighting to whatever your application may be. </li></ul><ul><li>Once limited to simple status indicators, Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) now play prominent roles in lighting, panel indication, decorative illumination, emergency lighting, animated signage, and more. The emergence of LEDs as a viable alternative to incandescent lighting can be attributed to new manufacturing technologies, packaging innovations and an increasing number of available colors. This, plus the growing awareness of the advantages of LEDs such as: having life spans in years, not hours like regular bulbs, being visible in sunlight, and having low power requirements has everyone viewing LEDs in a whole new light. </li></ul><ul><li>In this power point , you will find an overview of just some of the well known customers we have served. Contact LEDtronics today to see what we can do for you! </li></ul><ul><li>Our Mission Statement: To replace energy wasting lighting with world class environmentally responsible LED bulbs and products. </li></ul><ul><li>Former Los Angeles Mayor Mr. James Hahn and President of LEDtronics Mr. Pervaiz Lodhie at Vincent Thomas Bridge - LED lighting ceremony </li></ul>
3. LED CHIP OVERVIEW <ul><li>All LEDs must be used with current limiting resistor. </li></ul>
4. LED OVERVIEW <ul><li>An LED is a Light Emitting Diode, like most electronics diode it lets electricity flow in only one direction. The little wire encapsulated in the epoxy center emits light when electricity flows from the Cathode (positive lead) to the Anode (negative lead). Photons are then released which is intrepid as light by the brain . </li></ul><ul><li>To get different color light out of an incandescent bulb </li></ul><ul><li>you need color filters, this filter blocks all light allowing only the lens color of light to escape. A color filter can block as much as 80% to 90% of the full spectrum </li></ul><ul><li>light produced by the incandescent bulb. Each color of LED light is pure nm band of light not filtered light like an incandescent bulb </li></ul><ul><li>CAUTION: LEDs can be extremely bright; do NOT </li></ul><ul><li>look directly into them. InGaN LEDs are </li></ul><ul><li>static sensitive, always use static handling </li></ul><ul><li>precautions. </li></ul><ul><li>White LEDs will last up to 50,000 hours to half life. </li></ul><ul><li>Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Orange LEDs, </li></ul><ul><li>last up to 100,000 hours to half life. </li></ul>
5. LEDtronics LED Benefits <ul><li>LED bulbs-Easy Installation Using Existing Electrical Socket </li></ul><ul><li>LED Operating Life: Up to 100,000+ hrs (10+ years) </li></ul><ul><li>White LED: Up to 50,000+ hrs (5.7+ years) </li></ul><ul><li>Solid-State, Fast Turn On, No Power Surge </li></ul><ul><li>High Shock / Vibration Resistant </li></ul><ul><li>Major Power Savings 70% to 90% </li></ul><ul><li>LED Operating Temperature -40ºC ~ 70ºC </li></ul><ul><li>Reduces Light Pollution, Directional Light Source </li></ul><ul><li>Wide Range of Voltages Available </li></ul><ul><li>Major Reduction in Heat Generation – Cool to the Touch </li></ul><ul><li>Based LED bulbs - Three-Year Lamp Warranty </li></ul><ul><li>Wide choice of LED light colors as well as UV & infrared </li></ul>
6. NEGATIVE POINTS of the INCANDESCENT <ul><li>Major advancements in LED technology have taken place in recent years such as development of new "doping" technologies that increase LED light output by as much as 30 times over earlier generations, and allow the production of daylight-visible LEDs in virtually any color of the spectrum. In addition to red, yellow, and amber/orange, LEDs are now available in many colors from leaf green, ultra blue to Pink. Even many shades of white light, long thought to be an impossibility, is now available as a light-emitting diode. </li></ul><ul><li>The efficiency of LEDs is most apparent in applications requiring color. Light from a typical incandescent bulb must be filtered so that only light from a particular part of the spectrum (e.g., red, amber or green, etc...) for example—is visible. While LEDs deliver 100 percent of their energy as colored light, incandescent bulbs waste 90 percent or more of their energy in light blocked by the colored lens or filter. Incandescent bulbs also waste 80 percent to 90 percent of their energy on heat generation to reach the temperature for which (Kelvin scale) they are designed. </li></ul>
7. Compact Fluorescent Bulbs <ul><li>Compact fluorescent bulbs work great as a general room light but do not offer too many pure light color options, limited CRI options. LED bulbs come in a verity of pure LED light colors. </li></ul><ul><li>Compact fluorescent bulbs contain a small amount mercury vapor, which is bad for environment. LED bulbs do not contain mercury. </li></ul><ul><li>Compact fluorescent bulbs classed as household hazardous waste, need to be properly disposed. Part of Electronic Waste Recycling Act . </li></ul><ul><li>Compact fluorescent bulbs do not hold up well in cold or hot environments. LED Operating Temperature -40ºC ~ 70ºC </li></ul><ul><li>It is not recommended to place Compact fluorescent bulbs in enclosed fixtures. LED bulbs work fine in enclosed fixtures. </li></ul><ul><li>Compact fluorescent bulbs are made of fragile glass and gas so they have a shelf life. LED bulbs have a indefinite shelf life. </li></ul><ul><li>Compact fluorescent bulbs might cause interference with electronic devices. LED bulbs do not radiate RFI/EMI. </li></ul><ul><li>Compact fluorescent bulbs offer limited voltage options. LED bulbs offered in a wide verity of voltages AC or DC and AC/DC </li></ul>
8. Standard Bulb Information <ul><li>Incandescent Life span: 700-1000 hours </li></ul><ul><li>produce cool blue white to yellow light -Efficiency: 7 - 24 lumens per watt </li></ul><ul><li>Tungsten Halogen Life span: 2,000 - 4,000 hours </li></ul><ul><li>3200 degrees Kelvin -Efficiency: 12 - 36 lumens per watt </li></ul><ul><li>Fluorescent (tubular) Life span: 10,000 - 20,000 hours </li></ul><ul><li>Comes in various CRI ratings -Efficiency: 33 - 100 lumens per watt </li></ul><ul><li>Compact Fluorescent Life span: Up to 10,000 hours </li></ul><ul><li>Come in various CRI ratings -Efficiency: 44 - 80 lumens per watt </li></ul><ul><li>Metal Halide Life span: 6,000 - 10,000 hours </li></ul><ul><li>5000 to 10000 degrees Kelvin -Efficiency: 60 - 125 lumens per watt </li></ul><ul><li>Mercury Vapor Life span: 1600 - 6000 hours </li></ul><ul><li>4200 degrees Kelvin -produce a blue-green light, Efficiency: 20 - 63 lumens per watt </li></ul><ul><li>High Pressure Sodium Life span: 18,000 - 24,000 hours </li></ul><ul><li>2000 degrees Kelvin -produces dark yellowish light -Efficiency: 60 - 140 lumens per watt </li></ul><ul><li>Low Pressure Sodium Life span: approximately 16,000 hours </li></ul><ul><li>2600 to 3000 degrees Kelvin -Efficiency: 90 - 180 lumens per watt </li></ul><ul><li>Life Span is under Ideal Lab Conditions. </li></ul>
9. 1 Watt, 3 Watt, 5 Watt LED Considerations <ul><li>ONE Watt LED and higher wattage rated LED’s require a large heat sink surface area on the back of the chip to keep the LED chip cool. </li></ul><ul><li>One Watt LED and higher rated LED’s run much hotter then 3mm, 5mm LED’s. </li></ul><ul><li>Because of the large heat sink required to keep the One Watt and higher wattage chips cool it is not possible to package these LED’s into many standard bulb package sizes. </li></ul><ul><li>Currently One Watt LED’s produces 75 to 100 lumens per watt at 350 milli-amperes of operating current. Some proto type High Energy LED’s are achieving 150 lumens/watt . </li></ul>
10. <ul><li>Since 1983 LEDtronics has been the leader in designing and manufacturing </li></ul><ul><li>environmentally friendly low power (energy saving) usage, long life LED bulb </li></ul><ul><li>and LED lamps </li></ul><ul><li>We provide maximum value for Lumens per Watt </li></ul><ul><li>Our LED bulbs run at cooler, lower temperatures, last longer </li></ul><ul><li>Provide IES test data for Architectural lighting products </li></ul><ul><li>Sensitive to customers CRI light color requirements </li></ul><ul><li>Light, color and heat stabilization designed into every LED bulb </li></ul><ul><li>Offer the largest selection of Kelvin scale color White LEDs </li></ul><ul><li>Provides outstanding customer service and sales support </li></ul><ul><li>Offers the Industry longest LED Bulb Warranties, Three to Five years </li></ul><ul><li>Ability to design, manufacture and ship Just In-Time at a standard price </li></ul><ul><li>Flexible to design application specific LED bulbs and clusters for large opportunities </li></ul><ul><li>We control the LED down to the chip level, have LED chips molded to our design specifications and requirements. </li></ul><ul><li>Repeat business to many of the fortune 500 companies around the world </li></ul>LED TRONICS , Inc. Solid State Lighting (SSL) Advantages Turns Lighting on its Head
11. ARCHWAY, HILLSBORO, OREGON WF3126-0PB-014B The 90 foot archway that overlooks major roadways faced constant burn outs from ordinary lamps that caused local residents to complain about the unsightly display. The regular incandescent lights had an average life of only 14 months. Due to the high traffic flow of the area, authorities were reluctant to stop traffic to issue the frequently needed repairs. Not only was this time consuming, it was costly to fix. The solution was simple. Due to their long life, low power consumption, and resistance to environmental extremes, LEDs were the obvious choice. The answer was using 580 units of LEDtronics’ four cluster 470nm Blue LED that uses a tenth of the original power! In the short time since the archway was relamped, Hillsboro has already seen considerable savings in operating costs. The archway now operates at 0.6kW for the entire 580 lamps compared with 2.7kW for incandescent — a four-fold reduction in the operating costs and a 75% decrease in energy consumption. Lastly, the Archway just looks great with LEDtronics lamps!
12. HYATT REGENCY, LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA SLF467-0CW-120A Bordering the Pacific Ocean, this Hyatt Regency integrates a huge 15 story sail that is composed of stunning LED lights. What were once burnt out incandescent bulbs, now are 472 elegant 8000K cool white LEDs that save energy and have an average lifespan of 50,000 hours rather than only 1,000 hours of regular bulbs. The result was using a seven-LED S6 candelabra-screw based lamp to light up the beautiful sail design on the side of the building. The incandescent lamps’ annual power expense was $1302.44 compared to the new LED lamps of only $14.88 a year! This is a savings of over $7,330 of the typical 50,000-hours LED life. If the sail operates for an estimated 4380 hours a year and incandescent bulbs lasts for an average of 1000 hours, the incandescent bulbs would, mathematically, have to be replaced 4.3 times a year. However, lamps were only replaced when the windows were washed, which was 3 times a year. Assume labor for changing the bulbs is $8 an hour and there are 472 lights on the wall. With each bulb having to be replaced 3 times a year, the labor costs alone amount to close to $5,512.96 for just one year!
13. VINCENT THOMAS BRIDGE, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA BSD-1928-001 The 2005 Mayor of Los Angeles, James Hahn, was the first to throw the switch that turned on the magnificent blue LEDs of the Vincent Thomas Bridge that can be seen for miles. In the Los Angeles Harbor, the Vincent Thomas Bridge plays several roles in the local community and beyond. It is the official welcoming monument for the City of Los Angeles as well as the third longest suspension bridge in California. It is the main conduit through which goods flow from the Los Angeles Harbor, the busiest port in the country and the eighth busiest in the world. In essence, it is the opening link to the nation’s network of highways, stores and consumers. For over five years, LEDtronics collaborated with community leaders, civil agencies and environmentalists to ensure a lighting theme and an LED light that would be acceptable to all parties. LEDtronics then proposed the innovative idea of implementing solar-energy in tandem with the LED lights. A 4.5-kilowatt solar-panel system located near the bridge generates electricity that is then sold to the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power to leverage solar-generated power to pay for the cost of operating decorative lighting. A total of 160 environmentally friendly blue 360-LED fixtures light both sides of the bridge. Each LED fixture consumes only 19.5 Watts of power, making LEDs the perfect complement to solar energy. The stunning Blue 360-LED lamp was chosen to standout amidst the maritime navigation indicators and amber-red lights of the Los Angeles Harbor.
14. South Capitol Street Bridge Blue LED Lights, Washington, D.C. BSD-1928-001
15. PALACE THEATRE, ALBANY, NEW YORK DEC-S14L-2IW-120AM May 27th, Mayor Jerry Jennings officially lit the new Palace Theatre Marquee sign. The Palace Theatre was revamped to a 1930s style marquee. The actual sign was fabricated by Pattison Sign Company in Calgary Canada. This sign uses 3,600 of our 3000K Warm White Edison Screw type LED lamps in all of the border trim as well as the “PALACE” name. The restoration committee wanted to keep the circa 1930’s look but still have the benefits of today’s technology to insure the lowest level of energy consumption and the longest life possible. Therefore LED’s were a natural choice. By using LEDtronics’ S14L white LED bulbs, the theatre’s energy consumption had been reduced from 43,362 kWh to 4,680kWh!
16. THE STANDARD HOTEL, HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA DEC-A19-0PB-120A On the infamous Sunset Boulevard in California, the luxurious Standard Hotel overlooks the busy Los Angeles city-life. Giving off a beautiful blue aura in each of its balconies are A19 Style Edison Screw Based LED Bulbs. These state of the art bulbs match and compliment the exquisite prestige that can only be expected from Hollywood! These LEDs are a beautiful sight to see while driving by, but still save money and energy. The LEDtronics blue LED bulbs only consume 1.3 watts of power each. This is a huge savings compared to the standard 20 or 30 watt incandescent filament type bulbs that would usually be used for this application.
17. STRIPLEDS, COMMON APPLICATIONS STP527-2IW-0253, STP512C-XCW-012V <ul><ul><li>Located in the Mandalay Bay Place Mall, between Mandalay Bay and Luxor Hotel Mall, are decorative wall sconce’s using LEDtronics StripLEDs. These StripLEDs are perfectly suited for backlighting in this application. The ordinary 180 fluorescent bulbs, at 17 watts each, were replaced with 6.3 watt StripLED’s instead. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>A bland looking kitchen has been rejuvenated with SripLEDs to give accent lighting under the cabinets and beautify the table tops. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>A beautiful desk workstation has been lit up by StripLED lighting under the cabinet. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>The American Airlines Admiral’s club has used StripLEDs in the receptionist area, providing gorgeous and elegant lighting to important frequent fliers! </li></ul></ul><ul><li>When factoring in the virtually non-existent maintenance costs and the power savings over the outdated and power hungry incandescent bulbs, these StripLEDs really save money! </li></ul>A. B. C. D.
18. BARDAVON THEATRE, POUGHKEEPSIE, NEW YORK DEC-S14L-120A The Bardavon Theatre has been the host of entertainment for the Hudson River Valley area for more than 130 years. As part of a renovation project, the original marquee and vertical blade sign were replaced with 3,600 direct-incandescent replacement LED light bulbs. These LEDs are UV resistant, making them a perfect application for outdoors. The tall blade-portion of the sign made it difficult to replace burnt out regular bulbs, so the long life of LEDs was a welcome change. The annual electricity cost for the LED lamps is only about $124.40 compared to the old bulbs, this adds up to an annual savings of $3,203 a year; equating to $35,233 over the typical 100,000-hour LED operating life! Besides lower energy costs, the Bardavon has benefited from the low maintenance requirements of the LEDs. With the top of the vertical structure 50-feet above street level, a boom lift was needed. If the marquee and blade sign operate for an estimated 1,095 hours a year and incandescent bulbs lasts for an average of 1000 hours, the incandescent bulbs would technically have to be replaced about once a year. Assuming labor for changing the bulbs is $13 an hour and there are 3600 lights that have to be replaced once a year, the labor costs alone amount to close to $51,246.00 for one year! Now, add on the costs of parts, boom lift rental and operator pay and that’s a bottom line that can really bring down the curtain! Switching over to LEDs from LEDtronics allowed the theatre to have a yearly savings of at least $57,271 in power savings and maintenance over incandescent bulbs!
19. WICKED THEATRE SET, NEW YORK, NEW YORK L640-OAG-024AN, SLF466-OAG-024B Wicked Tour Company creates sets for the hit musical, Wicked. The sets currently appear in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Toronto. Wicked’s road production success has surpassed all expectations, and the use of reliable LEDtronics LEDs has helped garner rave reviews for its designers and production company. An emerald green star-like effect was required by set designer Eugene Lee, so he turned to LEDtronics. The larger 40-LED Aqua Green clusters provide the illusion of closer stars compared to the smaller brilliant 4-LED-cluster Aqua Green bulbs.With the frequent trips between locations, these road production sets have to withstand the vibration and jolts from traveling set to set. LEDtronics LEDs are in a solid state design, rendering them virtually shock proof to frequent jolts, bumps and dropping.
20. Chicago, IL, Lights - State Street Blue Pole Lights TRF-A19-Style 3D PedLED® Solid-State Light Bulb
21. Architectural Lighting - LED Spot Light Bulbs <ul><li>R30 LED Spot Light. MR16 Spotlight 12/24 Volts. Wall Sconces S11 LED Bulbs. PAR20 LED Bulb </li></ul><ul><li>3 Watt MR16 MR16/GU10 PAR16 S1040 LED Bulbs </li></ul>
22. UL Listed LED Floodlights Architectural & Landscape Lighting LED Floodlights, 12/14VDC LED Floodlights, 90VAC-to-264VAC LED Floodlights, High Power, 10VDC-to-30VDC
23. CANYON PINES COMMUNITY, RENO, NEVADA GDL002-200-XCW-014S Due to a miscommunication with sub contractors, there were no available power supply lines that could power any lights to illuminate the Canyon Pines sign, the entrance to an elegant master-planned community in Somersett. To remedy this predicament and to avoid having to pay the estimated $9,000 to pave power conduit lines to the sign, LEDtronics LED Garden Lamps were used as a solution. These LED lamps are solar powered during the day, which allows them to beautifully illuminate the sign when during sundown. These LEDs consume only 12 watts of power per floodlight compared to the power hungry 40 watt or 100 watt incandescent spot lights normally used in this application. Now the whole system can be run on a 123 watt solar panel and a small battery bank that powers the lights during extremely cloudy days.
24. Architectural Lighting - LED Spot Light Bulbs & Strip Lights PAR38 LED Bulbs PAR30 LED Bulbs Interconnectable Light Strip Modules UL Listed LED Tube Light Modules
25. Architectural Lighting - LED Spot Light Bulbs <ul><li>High Power A19 LED Bulb T7 Short Tube Bulb High-Power PAR20 </li></ul><ul><li>High Power PAR38 LED Bulb B11 Flame Tip Chandelier Decor LED Bulbs </li></ul>
26. LED Modules For Channel Letters, Signage, Display Cases, Architectural Lighting LED Modules, 73mm×20mm LED Modules, 76mm×12mm StripLED™ Connectable LED Modules LED Modules, 42mm×15.6mm
27. LED COBRAHEAD AND LED SHOEBOX ADVANTAGES <ul><li>LED’s - Solid-state, high shock / vibration resistant </li></ul><ul><li>Long life LED’s are maintenance-free for over 5 years </li></ul><ul><li>White LED’s, 50,000 plus hours </li></ul><ul><li>LED’s offer very low power consumption, major energy savings, super intensity </li></ul><ul><li>LED’s reduces light pollution </li></ul><ul><li>IES test results available </li></ul><ul><li>Replacement ,70 Watt, 100 Watt 150 Watt and 250 Watt HPS lamps </li></ul><ul><li>Weighs only 12.5lbs for Shoebox </li></ul><ul><li>LEDtronics offers a 5 Year warranty </li></ul><ul><li>LED clusters available for retrofitting existing GE model M400 and M250 fixtures (clusters for other manufactures fixtures available for large quantities) </li></ul>
28. ZAPOPAN, JALISCO, MEXICO SLL003PC-400-0WW-001 LEDtronics model SLL003PC-400-0WW-001 lights this tunnel, approximately 90’ long × 25’ wide. (27.6 meters long, 7.6 meters wide) <ul><li>Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas NV </li></ul><ul><li>Torrance Airport, Los Angeles CA </li></ul><ul><li>Metro Blue Line, Long Beach CA </li></ul><ul><li>Kondylis/Trump Skyscraper, New York NY </li></ul><ul><li>Smithsonian Museum, Washington DC </li></ul><ul><li>Intermountain Powerplant, Millard County UT </li></ul>SOME OF OUR OTHER APPLICATIONS <ul><li>Chief Joseph Power Station, Bridgeport WA </li></ul><ul><li>Royal Danish Air Force, Denmark </li></ul><ul><li>Bigelow Aerospace, Las Vegas NV </li></ul><ul><li>Orlando Magic Home Court, Orlando FL </li></ul><ul><li>AA Admiral’s Club, LAX Airport CA </li></ul>
29. ILLUMINATION BEAM PATTERN TYPE V. SYMMETRIC <ul><li>Click Here for Certified Test Report </li></ul>
30. ILLUMINATION BEAM PATTERN TYPE III. ASYMMETRIC <ul><li>Click Here for Certified Test Report </li></ul>
31. ULTRA SLIM LINE LED STREETLIGHT Slim-Line SHOEBOX <ul><li>Five Year Warranty </li></ul><ul><li>Major energy savings — Very low power consumption </li></ul><ul><li>Solid-state, high shock/vibration resistant </li></ul><ul><li>Long-life White LED’s last for 50,000+ hours </li></ul><ul><li>Weighs only 12.5 lbs as compared to 39-42 lbs conventional lighting </li></ul><ul><li>12/14VDC models for Solar/Wind-Powered applications available </li></ul><ul><li>Power factor corrected for maximum efficiency </li></ul><ul><li>Night Vision friendly </li></ul><ul><li>Reduces light pollution </li></ul><ul><li>"Instant On" with no delay in re-strike </li></ul><ul><li>Ambient Temperature Range: ~-30°C to ~+40°C </li></ul><ul><li>. </li></ul>
32. LEDtronics Parking Lot Application
33. LED Ceiling/Wall Luminaire — Slim-Line Shoebox <ul><li>Five Year Warranty </li></ul><ul><li>Major energy savings — Very low power consumption </li></ul><ul><li>Night Vision friendly </li></ul><ul><li>Solid-state, high shock/vibration resistant </li></ul><ul><li>Long-life White LED’s last for 50,000+ hours </li></ul><ul><li>Weighs only 12.5 lbs as compared to 39-42 lbs conventional lighting </li></ul><ul><li>12/14VDC models for Solar/Wind-Powered applications available </li></ul><ul><li>Power factor corrected for maximum efficiency </li></ul><ul><li>Reduces light pollution </li></ul><ul><li>"Instant On" with no delay in re-strike </li></ul><ul><li>Ambient Temperature Range: ~-30°C to ~+40°C </li></ul>
34. 70 to 100 Watt Cobrahead Replacement – LED Luminaire With 23 Watts Power Consumption Available in Philips OV fixture, GE M250 Fixture
35. 200 - 250 Watt Cobrahead Replacement With 82 Watt Power Consumption Available in GE M400 Fixture
36. LED Streetlight Replacement Modules for GE M250 & AEL 115-Style Cobraheads 70-100 Watt HPS Replacement 100-150 Watt HPS Replacement 200-250 Watt HPS Replacement
37. LED PAR30 Bulb used as a sidewalk light in Denmark’s largest island, Zealand, north of Copenhagen
41. Major Benefits, Features and Comparison with 150Watt High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide in Acorn Lamp Fixtures <ul><li>LED Bulb consumes 27 Watts of energy vs 175 watts by HPS and Metal Halide (Based on 150W Lamp & 25W Ballast) </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulb reduces Light Pollution (Wasted Light) </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulb enhances Night Vision (Optical acuity) </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulb has up to 10 times longer life than HPS or other HID Lamps </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulb produces NO Disability Glare or Discomfort Glare as compared with HIGH glare from HID Lamps </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulb has high Color Rendering Index (80-90%) enhancing all colors </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulb eliminates light intrusion into residences, offices, stores </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulbs helps higher security by enhancing night vision </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulbs run Cool and do NOT melt, deform or discolor Ornamental Lenses used with HID Lamps </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulbs have NO Ultraviolet (UV) so they DO NOT attract insects </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulbs Saves Energy which in turn Saves Money </li></ul><ul><li>LED Bulbs reduce Co2 emissions through reduction of Energy used </li></ul>