1. Very short Bio 25+ years in classrooms of UK, Australia & HK Many and varied subjects Sciences/Maths/IT/etc. Masters in application of Multimedia to learning 1:1 coordinator at All Saints’ Perth Run an EdTech consultancy in Hong Kong supporting schools in the region. Organized 21stC Learning @ HK conference in May
2. Paul McMahon Learning Solutions Asia Take control by Andrew Burgess
3. Another Victim of Too Much Information by animalvegetable Anyone suffering from Too Much Information?
4. Computer Dog by swortman53 The Read/Write Web Now Allows Anyone to Share Information
5. LOGO2.0 part I and II by Stabilo Boss
6. Which 2.0 Tool do you want? <ul><li>http://www.go2web20.net/ </li></ul>
7. <ul><li>Of Course These Tools are Loved by Gen Y </li></ul><ul><li>But there seems a disconnect between “social” and “lifeskill” use </li></ul>
8. My Work Space by ForestForTrees Are your own Learning Modalities Transparent to your Students?
9. Veere: tools by docman Looking at a Tool That Might be Useful
11. <ul><li>User participation </li></ul><ul><li>New way to find info </li></ul><ul><li>A body of info increasingly easy to search, discover, and navigate over time </li></ul><ul><li>A gain in the user's capacity to find related content </li></ul><ul><li>Users often discover the tag sets of another user </li></ul>
15. Thank You <ul><li>Paul McMahon </li></ul><ul><li>Learning Solutions Asia </li></ul><ul><li>Email: [email_address] </li></ul><ul><li>Phone: w81702808 m91705605 </li></ul><ul><li>PowerPoint http://iclassroom.hkedcity.net/teacher/teacher979 </li></ul>