What Went Right
• ”Product Roadmap” was prioritized over individual department roadmaps.
• Sprint goals aligned to achieve product roadmap mile stones
• Inter-department dependencies highlighted and worked in synchronization
• Dependant stories refined and prioritized in synchronization with other teams.
• All the teams held responsible for the releases and product road map.
• Release happens as planned
• Have now successfully released 9/10 times.
Another key ingredient
Scrum Team Structure
Customer & Provider
combined Scrum Team