PSI / Release planning event - 2 days
• Business state
• Upcoming objectives
• Vision and release dates
• Top 10 features
• Architecture and frameworks
• UI design rules
• Develop plans
• Identifying risks and impediments
• Presentation of team breakout 1
• Adjustments based on team
• Presenting any adjustments based on
Program plan review
• Develop final plans
• Refine risks and impediments
• Presentation of team breakout 2
• Remaining program risks are handled
• Fist of five
• If no confidence was achieved
• Going forward
Hierarchic release planning
PSI n PSI n+1
Areas for discussion
Reasons for not gather everybody in a 2 day event?
What is more important than a common program vision?
Is normalized estimation points beneficial?
How does this effect the different teams?
Is team sprint lengths important as long as they have a
common PSI cadence?