BUILDING MORE ENGAGED AND CONNECTED TEAMS
2. You have thousands of speakers to choose from for
your next event, but there is only one who has the
experience, stories, insights, and humor that Sean
As an entertaining teamwork and leadership
speaker, Sean helps your people to communicate
better, to become more aware of their teammates’
strengths, and just have fun and laugh together.
Sean inspires organizations to improve their
results by sharing the lessons he learned in leading
struggling programs to tremendous turnarounds –
with a focus on team cohesiveness and leadership
His experience turning around struggling programs
as a basketball coach provide many of the powerful
insights he shares to help corporate, educational,
non-profit, and athletic groups improve teamwork
The author of Fistitude and Rapid Teamwork,
Sean is passionate about helping organizations
build better teams and develop team leaders.
When he is not on stage inspiring groups to
develop rapid teamwork or traveling as a fun team
building facilitator, Sean is home in Atlanta with his
wife Amy, their three kids, and two very lazy dogs.
If your organization needs
to improve communication,
inspire accountability, energize
morale, and become a more
productive team, you’ve come
to the right place…
3. Employee Engagement
RAPID TEAMWORK: HOW TO BUILD A
CULTURE OF COLLABORATION
If you are in a position of leadership and tasked with building cohesiveness and
productivity, this entertaining message shares a powerful five-part recipe that
leaders can use to bring people together and transform your group into a GREAT
STAY COACHABLE: A ROADMAP FOR
Tired of being stuck on your present plateau? Ready to supercharge performance?
The best way to develop your team is to improve yourself and those around you
– and this talk defines a four step roadmap your people can apply for continuous
Making A Difference
LEAD YOUR TEAM: THE 4
COMMITMENTS OF GREAT TEAMMATES
This talk explores the importance of being a great teammate, and the behaviors
that build organizational trust. In basketball it is off-ball intensity, but in life it is
an awareness that small things make a big difference. Your audience will learn to
develop deeper and more productive relationships with coworkers and clients.
Sean can customize a message for your group after learning more about your
situation and desired outcomes.
4. SEAN’S 10 PROMISES TO
1. I will clarify your objectives for the event and make sure my presentation supports
those goals and contributes to a successful experience for your attendees.
2. I will customize my presentation after I interview some of the expected attendees,
and will mention them by name during my presentation when appropriate.
3. I will smoothly and easily recover if there are any unexpected hiccups or technical
issues that arise. Because I’ve been delivering seminars for years, I can continue
speaking effectively without slides.
4. I will help promote the event by offering the following options to my clients: a fun
promotional video, an email to my database about the event, a descriptive marketing
message that teases the keynote content and can be included in your email messages,
your blog, and your company Facebook posts.
5. I will arrive a minimum of 60 minutes prior to the program starting to meet staff, meet
the moderator, check the technical setup, etc. Also, I will bring a backup copy of a
SHORT introduction - just in case.
6. I will stay after my program to answer questions from the attendees and
ensure they received the value and useful information they expected.
7. I will thank the event staff and meeting planner from the stage for all their hard work.
8. I will stick to the schedule and adjust my presentation so that we end on time, even
if I start late due to other circumstances (i.e. the previous speaker went over)
9. I will print and bring all handouts with me, unless other arrangements are made,
so you are not burdened with making extra copies.
10. And, of course, I will incorporate humor and keep your audience engaged
during my presentation to ensure the message is memorable.
5. SEAN’S FUN INTRODUCTION
Our speaker today has been developing Rapid Teamwork and inspiring leadership - with laughter - for
over 20 years. The founder of Great Results Team Building, he travels to locker rooms, board rooms and
conference rooms around the country sharing insights and activities that help teams improve interactions and
When he is not on the road, building more engaged and connected teams, he is in the backyard pushing a
lawnmower - or in the living room fighting his dogs for a comfortable spot on the couch!
Please join me in welcoming from Atlanta - speaker, author, and ridiculously bad golfer…
REQUESTED EQUIPMENT FOR
• Digital projector for presentation slides (at least 1000 lumens)
• On-site A / V support to troubleshoot before and during the presentation
• Screen of 8' or larger (the larger the audience, the larger the screen) placed on a
riser in the right corner of the room from the audience's perspective
• Wireless lavaliere microphone. (back-up: hand-held with a 50' cord)
• Tape (Please tape all cords on the floor)
• Riser (For groups larger than 100 people, for Sean to be visible)
6. • Set chairs to face the longest wall (set the
room wide, not narrow)
• Seat the audience as close to Sean as possible
with each chair facing Sean.
• Please allow no more than 10% open chairs.
• Provide a well-lit room, with ample area for
movement for interactive activities.
• Allow extra lighting over the riser area where
Sean will be speaking, if possible.
• Darken the lights directly over the screen
(loosen bulbs or remove them).
• Set the temperature between 68 and 72
REQUESTED ROOM SETUP FOR
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE
Together we will create lasting results for your audience members!
If you have questions, contact Sean by phone at 770-861-6840,
or by email at Sean@GreatResultsTeambuilding.com
PREFERRED ROOM LAYOUT
FOR SEAN’S PRESENTATIONS
CLASSROOM STYLE THEATRE STYLE ROUND TABLE STYLE
SPEAKER INFO CONTINUED
7. Thank you so much for facilitating our annual staff meeting! The Great Results Teambuilding event was
better than we anticipated. Our 25 team members laughed, participated, and encouraged each other more
at this event than any we’ve had in our long history of annual staff meetings. We especially appreciated
your unassuming demeanor and relatable style. You did an excellent job of making a point, giving pause for
reflection, and letting each participant conclude what each activity meant to them.
Again, thank you for all of the hard work and effort you put into our event. We appreciate the time you took
prior to the day to discuss our dental practice and customize the exercises and discussions for our company and
team dynamics. We will happily recommend you to any team in any industry or setting.
-Michele Lurvey (Traverse Dental Associates)
I received GREAT feedback from the attendees that they thoroughly enjoyed your presentation and activities.
Your interactions with the group ensured everyone had a wonderful time. I want to personally thank you for
making our meeting so successful. The meeting came off without a hitch! I especially enjoyed the partner
quiz and helium stick activities as they taught us new things about our teammates and required good
communication to complete the task. Thanks again on behalf of the attendees for making the meeting a fun
and exciting teambuilding experience!
-Jason Shumaker (Pike Construction Company)
We just got done seeing Sean and I have to say, he was unbelievable! He was very insightful, very powerful,
and got us engaged with one another. He was fantastic and I highly recommend him.
-Jason Cass (Chairman, IIABA Young Agents)
I had a great time, and have heard many other positive comments regarding the workshop…
-Participant (U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
The comments from participants were overwhelmingly positive! Your first presentation set the bar high, then
you continued to get rave reviews from our second session attendees as well. Thanks for a fun and energizing
day with useful take-aways that really helped our people work together better!
-Val O’Brien (Southern Company)
8. Interactive Keynote Message
(up to half day with breakout session)
Full Day Seminar, up to 7 hours
(will include customized team building activities)
Fees are valid for engagements in North America booked on or before January, 2014.
(One travel day @ $1,000, plus business class airfare, will be added to engagements outside North America)
• To secure your speaking date(s), a 50% confirmation deposit will be due at contract,
with the balance due one week prior to the scheduled engagement.
• (This deposit guarantees your requested date is reserved on Sean’s calendar)
Quoted fees do not include airfare, lodging, meals, or incidentals
(Sean can provide an all-inclusive quote once he has more information about your event)
• Client may be granted unlimited internal usage of the event recording for
50% of the contracted speaking fee (Sean receives a copy as well)
• In the event of a cancellation by your organization, Sean will gladly rebook the event at no
penalty for an alternate open date within 12 months of the original event..
• If cancelled within 60 days of the event and not rebooked, Sean will keep the deposit.
• If canceled more than 60 days prior to the event, your 50% deposit will be returned.
9. IN ADDITION TO HIS INTERACTIVE
KEYNOTES, SEAN ALSO OFFERS:
Half Day Fun Team Building Programs
Full Day Fun Team Building Programs
1 on 1 Executive Team Leadership Coaching
Custom “Breakout” Team Workshop Topics:
• Identify the Animals in Your Group
(Fun personality styles inventory to inspire awareness)
• Vision, Mission, Tasks, and Time
(Building a bridge to connect goals to process plans)
• Connect the Dots for Easy Process Improvement
(Clarifying team roles and removing obstacles in your organization)
• Create a Culture of Team Trust
(Producing and maintaining positive assumptions)
• Enjoy Some Cake Along the Way
(Celebrating success and rewarding what you want to see repeated)
• Develop People With Effective Feedback
(Launching a process for peer evaluations and team accountability)
• Define Core Team Virtues and Values
(Emphasizing the behaviors that will build your ideal team culture)
• Inspire Your People to Stay Coachable
(Implementing a cycle of continuous personal improvement)
10. CONTACT SEAN TODAY
TO DISCUSS HOW HE
CAN CONTRIBUTE TO
YOUR NEXT CONFERENCE