2. The BUFFALOES take on Smithson Valley at home Friday night! Kick off is at 7:30 p.m. Adult : $6 Student: $3 Reserved: $7 All tickets are $7 at the gate.Tickets can be purchased at the Athletic Office Tuesday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.,and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
3. Freshmen play Thursday night against Smithson Valley at home.Game times: B team-5:30 p.m./A team-7:00 p.m. JV plays against Smithson Valley at Smithson Valley. Game time: 5:30 p.m. GO BUFFS!!!
4. Friday, October 21th We will be on PEP SCHEDULE1st period 8:40 – 9:252nd period 9:30 - 10:203rd period 10:25 – 11:104th period 11:15 – 12:005th period 12:05 – 12:506th period 12:55 – 1:407th period 1:45 – 2:308th period 2:35 – 3:20PEP RALLY 3:20 – 4:00
5. Important Thespian meetingWed., Oct. 19th at 4:05 in roomB116. We will plan our HauntedHouse for the Boo-fulo Festival.
6. New Library RuleYou must have a pass to come in at lunch.Please see the Librarian or any teacher to obtain a pass. Thanks for your cooperation! See you in the library!
7. KEY CLUBMEETING WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH ROOM E105 4TH AND 5TH PERIOD LUNCHES AFTER ADVISORY MANDATORY MEETING
8. NEWS UPDATE!!! NEW LOCATION: A HALLWAY COME THROUGH COURT YARD THEN THETUNNEL, ENTER THROUGH THE DOORS BY THE NEW GYM (ROOM A109) THURSDAY: A & B LUNCH Chocolate Chip, M & M and Blueberry Muffins
9. Come join the fun at the 2 nd Annual 5K Buffalo Stampede Run/Walk! Saturday, November 19th -Find any Clemens Girls Soccer Athletes for participant forms!!
10. FIRST AMENDMENT ESSAY CONTEST Offered by-The San Antonio Chapter of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State Essay contest on the topic “What the First Amendment Means to me” Essays should be no longer than 500 words. Open to all grade levels. The winning entry will receive a $500 cash prize! Come to the Counseling Office for more information.
11. HIP-HOP PEP- RALLY! Stomp the Rangers!!! GO BUFFS!!!
12. Breast Cancer Awareness MonthWe can change lives one coin at a time. Donate your extra change in any teachers bucket Or purchase a ribbon at lunch in front of the cafeteria. All donations will go to Texas Wings. October 17-21
13. Top 5 Texas Colleges/Universities 5. University of Texas at Dallas (July 1) 4. Texas Tech University (March 1) 3. University of Texas at Austin (Dec 1) 2. Texas A & M University (JanNote: Dates in Red arethe deadlines for 15)applications! And the #1 College/University in Texas is…
14. 1. RICE UNIVERSITY (Nov 1)Please see your Counselor or CIS if you have any questions or needhelp with college applications. Information brought to you by CIS Foundation for an Educated Life. Pass it on!
15. WEDNESDAYOCTOBER 26, 2011 6PM-8PM @ STEELE
16. Service Academy Deadlines SENIORS—Congressman Lamar Smith has a deadline of October 22,2011 for students who wish to compete for a nomination toone of the four United States Service Academies(WestPoint, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy andMerchant Marine Academy). If you live in the 21st Congressional district and areinterested, please come by the Counseling Office as soon aspossible for more information.
17. The University of Virginia Will host an evening information session on Wednesday, October 26 at 6:30pm at Austin Public Library-Old Quarry Branch 7051 Village Center Drive Austin, TX 78731Please RSVP if you will attend—come by the Counseling Office for more information!!
18. Attention all Boys and Girls in All Grade levels. We would like to offer you the opportunity to join the Samuel Clemens Bowling team!•Coach: Evan Johnson – Over 15 years Experience and an ex-PBA bowler.•Team Information: Contact 210-380-6097Come be a part of Samuel Clemens first year bowling team!
19. FCCLA SODAS $1.00 Root Beer Coke Sunkist Dr. Pepper SpriteEVERYDAY AFTERSCHOOL IN THE BUFFALO BIN
20.  Every Thursday morning, 7:45 – 8:30 Mrs. Mumme’s room, B211 You do not have to be a Christian or athlete to join us BRING FRIENDS! 
21. CBN Design a backdrop for our anchor desk and win: •A guest appearance on CBN •A gift certificateGet copy of guidelines from the folder on the wall outside room A102. Contest is from October 11-28, 2011
22. PINK DAY
23. Congratulations to our Samuel Clemens Swim Team The past swim meet Friday 10/14 was a huge success! The girl’s team scoring 2nd in the 200 medley Relay and the 200 freestyle relay. The boy’s team scored 3rd in the 200 medley and 2nd in the 400 freestyle relay. Congratulations to Johnathen Lang, Alex Herrera, Burke Smith, Georgeanne Bascos and Talia Angelo for placing either 1st or 2nd in individual eventsKEEP IT UP CLEMENS WATER BUFFALOES!!!!