Be the first to like this
http://LloydDobsonArtist.com Best Way To Sell Art On Internet. A great way to share your art with the world is to create an art blog. You can even sell artworks to people who visit your blog or offer to create custom art such as portraits for people who are interested in hiring you as an artist. In many ways, creating an art blog is just like creating any other blog except the content of the blog will consist of more images and the blog will follow a more creative theme that depicts your style of work.
1) Sign up for a blogging service. The most popular services are Blogger and WordPress, but there are many other services available. Some of these services are completely free to use (such as Blogger) while others may require you to purchase a domain (your blog address) or pay a fee for hosting (online storage space).
2) Start creating your art blog just as you would create any other type of blog. When you use any blogging service to create the blog you will be asked to choose the following blog attributes.
* Blog URL: The URL (also known as the domain address) is the complete address of the blog, usually beginning with "[http://" http://"] and ending with ".com". If you are getting a free domain address, you may be required to include a name for the blogging service that is providing the address as part of the URL.
(For example, if you create your art blog with Blogger for free the URL may look like "artblog.blogspot.com" because Blogger requires that you include the word "blogspot" to indicate that you have a blog that is hosted through Blogger). Try to use the main keyword that describes your blog within the domain address.
* Blog name: Ideally, the name of your blog should match the main keyword used in your blog's domain address. For example, if your blog is about abstract art then you should include the keyword "abstract art" in the blog's name and URL. Alternately, you may want to include your name in the blog name and URL (such as "Art by Bill Joe") if the main objective of the blog is to promote yourself as an artist. It all depends on what type of art blog you want to create.
3) Pick a template. The template basically determines the design of your blog and how content should be displayed within it. The template should match the theme of your blog or the style of art that will be displayed on it. Most blogging services allow you to preview different templates to help you pick the best one for your blog. Here are some attributes included in the template.