4. 2013 Bowling Sponsorship OpportunitiesPlatinum $45,000The Platinum Sponsor will have the superior visibility during the event with signageand company logo’s associated with the delivery and service of food and drinksthroughout the event, including logo’s on napkins, coasters, and servers t-shirts.Sponsorship Includes: Customized bowling shirts embroidered with company logo Visibility and participation in pre- and post-event PR Company logo on program, press releases Participate in social media activity Recognition of Sponsor on the Breastcancer.org website (sponsor section) Banner ads (500,000 impressions) and logo on Breastcancer.org website (selected sections) 2 Bowling teams (2 lanes w/16 bowlers), 1 billiards table (4 participants) + 4 Additional guests Gift bag insertsNote: This level provides for a total of 24 participants/guests at the event.
5. 2013 Bowling Sponsorship OpportunitiesRed Carpet $30,000Name and logo surrounding the entrance to the event, registration desk, name tags, coatcheck, and signage at the exit table with gift bag distribution. Sponsor receivesimmediate visibility to all who attend, as they are greeted and registered, as well asvisibility as the participants leave.Sponsorship Includes: Visibility and participation in event public relations. Company logos on program, press releases, and social media activities. Sponsorship includes 1 Bowling team (1 lane w/8 bowlers), 1 Pool Table with 4 participants + 4 Additional participants/guests. Note: This level provides for a total of 16 participants/guests at the event. Materials in event gift bag.Note: This level provides for a total of 24 participants/guests at the event.
6. 2013 Bowling Sponsorship OpportunitiesMusic & Entertainment $25,000Name and logo surrounding all the music and entertainment activities, including liveDJ, and roaming entertainment. Sponsor will be able to raffle a device pre-loaded withmusic or gift card to iTunes. Excellent sponsorship for a company in themusic/entertainment business as it deepens the connection between the eventactivities and the company’s products/services.Sponsorship includes 1 Bowling team (lane w/8 bowlers) plus 4 guests, for a total of12 participants/guests at the event.Videography/Photography $25,000Name and logo surrounding all video and photography activities, including livestreaming of the event, photo booths, and rooming photographers. . Great sponsorshipfor a company who participates in the online video and photo/image creation/sharingbusiness because it deepens the connection between the event activities and thecompany’s products/services.Sponsorship includes 1 Bowling team (lane w/8 bowlers) plus 4 guests, for a total of12 participants/guests at the event.
7. 2013 Bowling Sponsorship OpportunitiesAuction $15,000Name and logo surrounding the silent and live auctions. Several auction tables containing items forpreview and bidding. Sponsor receives high attendee visibility because attendees will beencouraged to review and bid on auction items throughout the night. Sponsor will announce the liveauction winners. Excellent sponsorship for a company in the media auction (ad network, exchange,SSP, DSP business) as it deepens the connection between the event activities and the company’sproducts/services. Sponsorship includes 1 Bowling team (lane w/8 bowlers) for a total of 8participants at the event.Trophy $12,500Name and logo surrounding the bowling trophy table and presentation of trophies at the eventconclusion. Sponsor receives visibility during a fun event wrap-up. Sponsor will announce thewinners. Sponsorship includes 1 Bowling team (lane w/8 bowlers) for a total of 8 participants at theevent.Demo/Presentation Tables (4 available) $10,000Name and logo surrounding the bowling trophy table and presentation of trophies at the eventconclusion. Sponsor receives visibility during a fun event wrap-up. Sponsor will announce thewinners. Sponsorship includes 1 Bowling team (lane w/8 bowlers) for a total of 8 participants at theevent
8. 2013 Bowling Sponsorship OpportunitiesRoad Warrior $7,500Name and logo surrounding activities soliciting event attendees raffle participation.Sponsor will announce the winners. Raffle winner will receive several items such asiPad, headphones, carrying case, etc. (Total value of items TBD). Sponsor receiveshigh visibility because their staff circulates the event with raffle buckets connectingwith all attendees. Sponsorship includes 3 guests at the event.Fitness/Health Raffle $7,500Name and logo surrounding the bowling trophy table and presentation of trophies atthe event conclusion. Sponsor receives visibility during a fun event wrap-up.Sponsor will announce the winners. Sponsorship includes 1 Bowling team (lane w/8bowlers) for a total of 8 participants at the event.
9. 2013 Bowling Lane + Agency Participation SponsorshipAgency Bonding Event $20,000 ea.This first of its kind special program that helps connect senior media professionals fromthe agency and publishers/content producers organizations. The agenciesparticipating (see the list of participating agencies) have agreed to make 5-6 of theirsenior media and account executives available to meet with the publisher/contentproducer teams. This meeting can be hosted as a breakfast or lunch meeting, at anagreed upon venue (either at the agency’s or publisher’s location). The meeting isintended to foster an open dialogue between the agency and sponsor with the goal ofthe discussions to clarify how to optimize a publisher’s/content producer’s relationshipand work with the agency. These are not account specific meetings. 1 Bowling Lane with 8 Participants Custom Bowling ShirtNOTE: There is no actual or implied commitment from or on behalf of the agency topurchase advertising from or as a result of the sponsorship.
10. 2013 Bowling Lane + Agency Participation SponsorshipAgency Immersion Event $30,000 ea.This first of its kind special half-day program at the agency will expose the sponsor’steam to the entire account team. The day’s content and format will be designed andprepared by the agency with the intent to reveal the specifics for a specific client (seelist of participating agencies and client teams involved). The immersion day willinclude presentations and updated account status as well as a review of media,creative and other disciplines that support the client’s strategic advertising goals. Thismeeting can be hosted at the agency’s location and is envisioned as a strategic “listenand learn” day to better understand the needs of the client. These are account specificmeetings. 2 Bowling Lanes with 16 Participants Custom Bowling Shirt 10’ Display TableNOTE: There is no actual or implied commitment from or on behalf of the agency to purchaseadvertising from or as a result of the sponsorship.
11. 2013 Bowling Lane Sponsorship OpportunitiesBowling and Billiards Teams(37 Bowling Lanes and 16 Billiards Tables Available) VIP Bowling Teams (8 available) $10,000 ea. Double-Up VIP Lane $20,000 ea. Bowl entire evening, both rounds of bowling Bowling Teams $6,000 ea. Double-Up Lanes $13,500 ea. Bowl entire evening, both rounds of bowling Billiards Tables $4,000 ea.
12. 2013 Bowling Lane Sponsorship OpportunitiesAficionado Sponsorship $2,500Company name is listed as a sponsor, includes 4 guests.Supporting Sponsorship $2,000Company name is listed as a sponsor, includes 3 guests.Advocate Sponsorship $1,500Company name is listed as a sponsor, includes 2 guests.Enthusiast $ 2501 guest attends.
13. Media Exposure for October 2012n Better Homes and Gardensn Cosmopolitann Family Circlen Fitnessn Forbesn Parentsn Redbookn Ser Padresn SHAPE
14. Program Funding SupportBreastcancer.org is a 501(C3) nonprofit organization supported by individuals,foundations and corporations and has been identified as a Four-Star CharityBy Charity Navigator.“We are proud to announce Breastcancer.org has earnedOur Second consecutive 4-star rating. Receiving four out ofPossible four stars indicates That your organization adheresto good governance and other best practices that minimizethe chance of unethical activities and consistently executesits mission in a fiscally responsible way. Only 17% of thecharities we rate have Received at least 2 consecutive4-star evaluations, indicating that Breastcancer.orgOutperforms most other charities in America. ThisExceptional” designation from Charity NavigatorDifferentiates Breastcancer.org from its peers anddemonstrates to the public it is worthy of their trust.”Ken Berger, President & Chief Executive Officer,Charity Navigator August 1, 2012 21
15. Benefits of new site upgradesEnhanced translation capabilities Toggle directly between Spanish and English pagesCreated a tag cloud approach Allowing users to pick point of interest quicklyNew page design More visible and usable navigationNewly expanded, site-wide user access to personalization engine Previously only available in the community section
16. 2013 Bowling Sponsorship Committee ContactsReserve Your Sponsorship or Have Questions? n Leslie Laredo, Committee Chair, email@example.com n Johanna Shalhoub Morvan, firstname.lastname@example.org n Adrienne Skinner, eMarketer, email@example.com