2. <ul><li>Finance & Accountancy </li></ul><ul><li>Human Resources </li></ul><ul><li>Supply Chain & Logistics </li></ul><ul><li>Procurement </li></ul><ul><li>Sales & Marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Secretarial & Administration </li></ul><ul><li>Executive appointments </li></ul>We pride ourselves on our exceptional service and our honest, straight forward approach to recruitment. About us / We are seriously focussed on recruiting professionals across the UK within…
3. Our values / We are proud to be an established and fresh recruitment consultancy with personality (and real values) … Exceptional service Passion Honest Different Team
4. <ul><li>We have been established for 15 years and have an up to date client and candidate network with over 100,000 registered candidates and 7,000 active candidates. </li></ul><ul><li>We have full regional coverage with 17 offices across the East Midlands, the West Midlands and the North West. </li></ul><ul><li>We have a super talented workforce, now in excess of 100 people. We have e xperienced, specialist, professional consultants who focus on their own discipline and region and know their markets, as well as a hard working and dedicated support team including Marketing, HR, Admin, Finance & IT Departments. </li></ul><ul><li>We operate a thorough candidate assessment and interview process to make sure both our candidates and clients receive an exceptional service. All candidates are met personally and are fully referenced. </li></ul><ul><li>We are approved members of the REC , which is the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. This accreditation gives our clients and candidates the confidence and re-assurance to know we always work to an excellent standard and adhere to good industry practice. </li></ul>Our simple facts / What makes us your no.1 recruitment business?
5. Our service to our clients / <ul><li>We get to know you / We take the time to understand your business and the recruitment needs you may have. </li></ul><ul><li>Advertising Campaigns / We work with you to create bespoke advertising campaigns. </li></ul><ul><li>Our candidates are top-notch / </li></ul><ul><li>Every relevant candidate will be interviewed face to face and fully referenced before their CV is sent on to you. </li></ul><ul><li>We will only send you a short-listed selection of CV’s – between 3-5 unless you specify differently. </li></ul><ul><li>We guarantee that candidate details will only be submitted with the candidates’ prior permission. </li></ul><ul><li>Straight forward recruitment / </li></ul><ul><li>We will always offer honest and constructive feedback to you and our candidates. </li></ul><ul><li>We handle all candidate offers ourselves – so we know the process will run smoothly. </li></ul><ul><li>We will visit you after placing our candidate to make sure that everything is working as it should be and you are happy that our recruitment campaign worked for you. </li></ul>
6. Our business is built on relationships / Like you, we’re in it for the long run and strive to build strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. We focus on the brilliant people / Our teams of consultants all strive to deliver an exceptional service and demonstrate their passion to leave a positive impression which hopefully means you’ll work with us time and time again. One of our values is ‘Different’ / We know you are proud to be an innovative and forward thinking company and we value how we do things differently. We know that recruitment consultancies all work with people, but for us, it’s the way we do it and how we get to know you, our client that makes us different. Working together / We will work with you in an Account Management structure as often or as little as you need. We can provide you with Management Information around where we are sourcing our candidates, our ‘job fill’ ratio and our interview to acceptance ratio. Our service to our clients /
7. Our service to our candidates / Telephone Interview Face to Face Interview Candidate File ‘Go-Live’ Only once all of the above has been completed can the candidate’s details be submitted for positions Multiple References Taken Qualifications and Eligibility to work in the UK Verified <ul><li>Once you register with us we will ensure your candidate journey is smooth, happy and positive. We will meet with you to talk through your skills, experience and aspirations. </li></ul><ul><li>We will discuss the type of positions you are interested in and any current opportunities. </li></ul><ul><li>We will guide you through the interview and selection process, manage your placement and continue to look after you after your successful appointment. </li></ul>
8. <ul><li>SF Group has worked hard to create a successful environment through experienced and inspirational leadership. To continue this journey we are now looking for recruitment consultants and talented trainees who want to compliment a high performing and ambitious business. </li></ul><ul><li>We truly believe we are the best recruitment business to work for in the market place. Together, we thrive on delivering results to our clients time and time again. We are passionate and confident about what we do and we work as one team. Working in recruitment is not for the faint hearted though, we work incredibly hard to make sure we make the perfect match between client and candidate. </li></ul><ul><li>If you believe you have something special and would like to work for a fun yet driven business, here is a brief overview of what you can expect from us: </li></ul><ul><li>Excellent remuneration package </li></ul><ul><li>Uncapped commission structure </li></ul><ul><li>Car Allowance & Fuel card </li></ul><ul><li>Unrivalled industry training & mentoring </li></ul><ul><li>Quarterly fully expensed social activities </li></ul>For more information and to apply, visit: sfcareers.co.uk SF Group / An employer of choice
9. In January 2003 SF Group set up a registered charity for disabled children. T he charity’s primary aim is to help disabled people have a better life at their home, their school (age 5-18) or at their day centre (age 18+). This is a cause very close to the heart of SF Group’s owner, Rob Yong, who has a disabled sister called Tishie, and although he is fortunate enough to be able to afford to help her himself, many other children receive little or no help from the government for basic necessities such as home care. Donations range from purchasing capital items to help mobility (e.g. hoists, stair lifts) to learning aids (e.g. computers equipment and software) to providing recreational activities (e.g. holidays, horse riding, sailing). Our Charity / The SF Charitable Fund For Disabled People All SF Group employees donate 1% of their salary to the Charity. The Company then matches the total donations paid by SF Group employees and the total raised to date is £508,899 For more information, please visit: sfcharity.co.uk