1. Supports decision making process while online shopping
2. Shopping problems in fashion online shops!* 70% of fashion online shoppers resign from making a purchase simply because they cannot make a decision Research conducted on international group of 500 e-consumers.* Fashion category lacks a tool that would directly support online sales of clothes, bags, shoes, accessories. In case of clothes, shoes, accessories shoppers care mostly about looks. Price and parameters are second important.* To get help one must leave the shop, log in and paste links at f.ex. answers.yahoo.com or send it by messenger/email to family or friends This has not changed for a few years. To get help user needs to leave the shop, the answer he or she gets is unsatisfactionary and it takes a lot of time to get it. In the meantime shopping emotions fade away.
3. Solution! Widget for online shops connected to a voting platform!Shoppers drag&drop pictures of items they like. Then they appear in form of questions at lookmash.com andfashion blogs. The second it happens, users who are online vote on an item they think looks better. Every one gets aclear and objective result in less than one minute! That way shoppers get a strong suggestion what should they buy.
4. Who votes?Readers of fashion blogs Mobile apps users lookmash.com usersFans/friends from Facebook On the other side of a widget a voting platform has been created. It connects over 600 000 unique users interested in fashion from several countries each month.
5. Main benefits for online shops are:* Increased conversion rate Shop’s conversion rate can increase by 4-12% depending on assortment and widget promotion in the shop. Those who use the widget make purchase ten times more often.* More sharing from shoppers 10% of those who use the widget share their questions* Lead generation 40% of widget users leave email address and information what products they are intrerested in* More traffic Average number of votes on a question is 34 – that means that so many unique users see the items they vote on
6. Business model* Success fee (widget) Shops are charged with 5% of each purchase made by a person who used the widget* Afiliate programs (lookmash.com + fashion blogs) People who vote are clients as well, shop’s afiliate links are set under pictures of its items* Renting terminals to fitting rooms(app) Talks with shops on introducing tablets – terminals with lookmash app into fitting rooms* Promoting brands (app) Under promotion of mobile apps fashion brands can promote themselves. One of the options is making dedicated apps, tagging brands and special marketing campaigns.
7. Lookmash in numbers* 35 integrated online shops In different countries f. ex.: Romania – www.tinar.ro - one of the biggest fahion online shops in the country Norway – www.branoutlet.no - reference implementation in Scandinavia Poland – www.denley.pl - one of the biggest, Polish fashion shops for men + under negotiations with big brands such as: bershka.com, nelly.com, answear.com* 3 partners ODL, i-sklep, ChannelAdvisor* 400 registered fashion bloggers* 3 200 new questions each month* 100 000 votes per month
8. What’s moreLookmash mobile app is available for iOS, Android and WP7.- apps allow to compare clothes straight from the fitting room or before going out- almost 5 thousand downloads- mobile users are much more engaged than others- apps can be used on tablets as terminals for fitting rooms to make app accesseasier
9. Lucas Alex Rafal TeamOla – responsible for contact with clients and partnersMarta – responsible for contact with fashion bloggers and social mediaRafał – CTO, co-founderŁukasz – CEO, co-founder
10. Thank you, more info atlookmash.net Contact Lucas Brzezinski email@example.com Mob.: +48 609969242