3. Company Volpi develops and produces fiber optic and opto-electronic systems and equipment. The two Volpi plants are situated in the center of the major European and American economic zones. In its target markets Volpi is the strategic partner for sophisticated OEM components, high-quality standard products and private label solutions. <ul><li>Medical Technology </li></ul><ul><li>Life Science </li></ul><ul><li>Machine Vision </li></ul><ul><li>Industrial Endoscopy </li></ul>
4. Mastering light and making it technically functional is one of today’s prominent engineering tasks. This involves the generation, formation, control, modulation and measurement of light. Photonics is a cross-section technology that has brought together the two traditional technologies of optics and electronics. Photonics forms the basis of many products that have become standard in modern life, such as LED illumination, imaging sensors, LCD screens, sensor systems or solar cells. Our Mission: Our core competence is the development and production of fiber optic and opto-electronic components, as well as customer-specific OEM subsystems. Our solutions offer long-term competitive advantages to globally operating corporations as well as companies operating on a regional basis. With our committed and competent employees we achieve innovations in the area of photonics and thereby meet the high-level requirements of our customers in the target markets of medical technology, machine vision and industrial endoscopy Our Vision: We would like to transform the visions of our customers into successful products and to rise to become one of the leading engineering companies in the growing photonics market. Advanced Photonics Engineering Development & Engineering Ray trace modelling Processing glass fibers for medical optical sensor parts
5. Volpi’s structured product development process creates the necessary transparency in critical strategic projects. We see our OEM customers as technology partners who need to be kept informed about project status, scheduling and cost situations as well as current risks at all times. Generic Development Process From the preliminary study to series production, Volpi realizes individualized OEM components in a maximum of 5 structured project phases. The phases are separated into gates, which cannot be passed until the customer releases them. Project Cockpit The Volpi project cockpit ensures the greatest possible transparency. The progress of projects is discussed and additional activities are coordinated in meetings held with the customer at regular intervals. OEM Product Lifecycle Management Within the framework of life cycle management, all relevant factors regarding development, design, production logistics and customer service are taken into consideration. From Gate to Gate to Success Max Kunz, owner and CEO Light is vision.
9. In medical technology and Life Science Volpi is a reliable OEM supplier for well-known corporations and SMEs. The fiber optic and opto-electronic components are developed and produced as key modules for highly complex devices. In addition to the process-oriented quality management system under ISO 9001:2008, Volpi is also certified as a manufacturer of medical devices under the ISO 13485:2008 standard. Full compliance with the terms of delivery, quantity and quality is a priority for Volpi. As a high-tech company we are a reliable partner in the industry and always integrated into the production and logistics systems of our customers. Our service portfolio includes the following product groups: Medical Technology & Life Science Fiber optic sensor Miniature ringlight for medical instruments Optoelectronic modules for in-vitro diagnostics <ul><li>Medical LED light sources or high-power plug-in units </li></ul><ul><li>Illumination systems for invasive medical instruments and devices </li></ul><ul><li>Optoelectronic modules for fluorescence analysis </li></ul><ul><li>Optical sensors for diagnostic devices </li></ul><ul><li>OEM subsystems for laboratory automation </li></ul>
10. Machine Vision
11. As an expert for illumination systems, Volpi decided early on to concentrate on the development of high quality fiber optic and LED illumination for machine vision applications. Today, machine vision systems are used for production control or for quality assurance in almost all branches of industry. Volpi supplies standard products and develops exclusive OEM illumination for numerous applications. Standard Volpi components are also sold as private label products under other brand names. Machine Vision LED light sources OEM Lightline for display inspection Mechanical engineering <ul><li>OEM custom illumination (especially light lines) </li></ul><ul><li>Private Label Systems </li></ul><ul><li>Standard Lighting Systems </li></ul><ul><li>LED and fiber optics </li></ul><ul><li>Spectrum: UV, VIS and IR </li></ul><ul><li>Intensity & homogeneity </li></ul><ul><li>Thermal management </li></ul><ul><li>Industrialization </li></ul>
12. Industrial Endoscopy
13. Volpi has more than 30 years of experience in the area of optical inspection with industrial endoscopes. Endoscopy provides assessable images in areas of work that would otherwise be accessible only after extensive disassembly. The use of industrial endoscopes saves time and reduces costs based on downtime. Volpi develops and produces OEM endoscopy systems and components for endoscopic applications in the following industrial areas: Automotive, Aerospace, Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Hydrogen and Syngas Plants, Power Plants, Marine Engines, Food Industry Industrial Endoscopy Optical inspection of piston walls Probe tip with integrated fiber ringlight OEM bendoscope set for power plant Inspection (sf-6 switches) <ul><li>Micro Endoscopes </li></ul><ul><li>Fiber bundle endoscopes </li></ul><ul><li>Lighting systems </li></ul><ul><li>Optic systems </li></ul><ul><li>Process engineering </li></ul><ul><li>Controlled Environment </li></ul>