4. beaks Birds have beak that they use for getting food.
5. Claws Used to get food, to protect themselves and to attack their enemies.
6. fangs Used for grasping food, protecting themselves and attacking enemies.
7. Pincers Used for getting food and protecting themselves.
8. Proboscis A straw-like mouth used in getting food.
Valuing 1. Animals are important parts of our surroundings. Like you, they are also creatures of God. Therefore, you should value them and treat them with care and respect. Cite some ways of showing care and respect for animals.
From the animals you have seen on this presentation, choose two and compare.Ex. Horse and cow
Assignment: Science Study more about the special body parts of animals.