2.  COMMUNICATION ◦ Is without question, the most valuable skill anyone can possess. It is the link between ideas and action, the process that generates profit and gets project completed (ORourke, 2009). EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION ◦ Stress importance for effective communication starts with individuals in face-to-face situations or phone call (Fieldling, 2005).COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
3. What Gets Measured Gets Done! Great companies and leaders set clear measures, then reward, and celebrate success (Leary-Joyce, 2004).• People feel valued and see the benefits of doing a great job (Leary-Joyce, 2004). ◦ Whether rewards are financial or through public appreciation, the results impact on the bottom line (Leary-Joyce, 2004).SETTING GOALS
4. Doing Some After Holiday Shopping? Stick Have Shopping Avoid Impulse to Plan Purchases BudgetBE DISCIPLINED!
5. MENTORS WILL HELP YOU TURN A WEAKNESS INTO STRENGTH! Best person to call on for additional information is someone who has done what you want to do, someone you admire and would like to imitate, your Role Model (Losik, 2007). Your best Role Model will have certain specific qualities and characteristics that match-up with your special uniqueness (Losik, 2007).GO FOR MENTORS
6. Always give more than is expected of you Helping others regardless of what’s in it for you, exceeding expectations, and going that extra mile will set you apart from others (Devalia, 2012). Learn to look at every situation in terms of the value you can add to that situation (Devalia, 2012). Do things faster, better, and even more cheerfully for everyone in your life – customers, employer, family, and for yourself (Devalia, 2012).STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
7. TAKE RISK! EFFORT SUPERIOR SERVICEGO THAT EXTRA MILE
8.  Devalia, A. (2012). Strive for excellence – just begin!. Retrieved from http://www.arvinddevalia.com/blog/2007/01/22/ strive-for-excellencejust-begin/ Fielding, M. (2006). Effective communication in organizations. (3rd ed.). South Africa: Distinct Communication. Leary-Joyce, J. (2004). Becoming an employer of choice: Make your own organization a place where people want to do great work. Camp Road, London: CIPD Publishing.References
9.  Losik, F. (2007). Strive to be happy!: Awaken the sleeper within to create a happier life. United States: AuthorHouse. ORourke, J. S. (2009). Effective communication. New York, NY: Dorling Kindersely. Washington Post. (2012). News summary: Consumers must be disciplined to resist the black Friday money trap. Retrieved from http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/news- summary-consumers-must-be-disciplined-to-resist- the-black-friday-money-trap/2012/11/14/4cdd8d5e- 2e78-11e2-b631-2aad9d9c73ac_story.htmlReferences