2014: The Breakthrough Year for HTML5 games?
- 996 views
Keynote presentation for Mobile Monday Bangkok, February 24, 2014: 2014, the breakthrough year for HTML5 games? ...
Keynote presentation for Mobile Monday Bangkok, February 24, 2014: 2014, the breakthrough year for HTML5 games?
- Introduction of BoosterMedia;
- About the issues of app-discoverability in the traditional app-stores and how HTML5 can be a good alternative for many 'native' games;
- HTML5 as the only true cross-platform technology;
- The most recent market developments around HTML5 games;
- Case study Glamour Gems, a high-end HTML5 game to be distributed in both the app-stores as well as via the mobile web;
- HTML5 and the classic 'Hype Cycle';
- HTML5 is here to stay.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views