Content Curation is a new buzzwordBut it’s not new. This is what links on a page were to us back in the 90sNow it’s automated – lots of debate on human curationvs computer curation – but computer scales. With better User Interface, easier ways to scale – both content collection and out to people – Very important2 of the best out there
“Optimized” Publishing- Uses bit.ly algorithm to help with thisTakes the guesswork outCan take tweets, send them when relevant, etc.
Multi-faceted (plug into mostly anything social)Team collaboration with tasks associated (Scale) Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Ping.fm, Wordpress & more
YouTube, Slideshare, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
1. New Innovations in social media & digital marketing <br />It’s More Than Just Facebook & Twitter<br />Lauren Cooney<br />Director, WW Developer Evangelism<br />Juniper Networks<br />firstname.lastname@example.org<br />Twitter: @lcooney<br />
2. Welcome to a 20 minute cram session<br />Agenda:<br />- Curation<br />- Social Media Management<br />- Measurement & Analytics<br />- Semantic Web (3.0)<br />- Social Websites <br />
3. Criteria<br />3rd Party Perspective:<br />- I have not built any of these technologies<br />- I currently do not work for any of these companies<br />- Demo/Try/Use Test<br />Technologies:<br />- Must Do Something Unique & Different<br />- Affordable or Free<br />- Scalable<br />- Early Stage but Promising <br />
4. Curation: buzzword or not, it worksPaper.Li & FlipBoard<br /><ul><li> Master Aggregator
5. Amazing User Interface
6. Easy Curation
7. Not Corporate Yet…
8. Twitter & Facebook Aggregator
9. Decent User Interface
10. Easy & Free Curation
11. More Features Needed</li></li></ul><li>Social Media Management: Socialflow<br />- Best Time & Content For a Tweet or Facebook Post<br />- Metrics & Reporting<br />- Acts on Real-time Intelligence<br />- Great Dashboard Analytics<br />- Tip: Can Try Now with Beta Offer<br />
24. Social websites: Adobe/Day & Jive<br />Getting Social Has Never Been Easier<br />Do-It-Yourself Publishing<br />Drag & Drop Functionalities<br />Social Integration Capabilities<br />Community Profiles & Blogs<br />