2. DefinitionDefinitionPhysical constant activitiesPhysical constant activitieswhich are planned with thewhich are planned with thepurpose of keeping our bodypurpose of keeping our bodyhealthyhealthy..
3. Kinds of fitnessKinds of fitness Cardiovascular enduranceCardiovascular endurance Muscular force & enduranceMuscular force & endurance Physical constitutionPhysical constitution AgilityAgility BalanceBalance VelocityVelocity FlexibilityFlexibility
4. Health and fitness nowadaysHealth and fitness nowadays
5. Fitness activities indoorFitness activities indoor Going to theGoing to thegymnasiumgymnasium SwimmingSwimming AerobicAerobic
7. Ten big benefits of fitnessTen big benefits of fitness1)1) Increased flexibility and MotionIncreased flexibility and Motion2)2) Increased Energy and StaminaIncreased Energy and Stamina3)3) BalanceBalance4)4) Improved AppetiteImproved Appetite5)5) Weight Maintenance or Weight LossWeight Maintenance or Weight Loss6)6) Health BenefitsHealth Benefits7)7) Increased Sense of Well-BeingIncreased Sense of Well-Being8)8) Fitness is FunFitness is Fun9)9) Stress ReductionStress Reduction10)10) LongevityLongevity
8. To sum upTo sum up Everybody are able to do exercise,Everybody are able to do exercise,so we should try to do it.so we should try to do it. We just need thirty minutes a day,We just need thirty minutes a day,three times a week.three times a week. There are many possibilities.There are many possibilities. Doing exercise today it is aDoing exercise today it is aguarantee of health tomorrowguarantee of health tomorrow..
9. Sport VocabularySport VocabularyCaptainCaptain CoachCoach
14. beat / win / lose / drawbeat / win / lose / draw●Milan _____ Chelsea 3-0beat●The Chicago Bulls____78-91 ( to Celtics )lose●Spain _____ ( with Brazil ) 2-2drew●Milan ____ ( the match) 3-0won
15. Do get fit get injured go playDo get fit get injured go playscore train warm upscore train warm up1.Players usually___before a match starts.1.Players usually___before a match starts.warm upwarm up2.Professional sportspeople have to____every day.traintrain3.It’s dangerous to play tennis on a wet court. You might_____.get injuredget injured4.I’ve started going to the gym, because I want to__.get fitget fit5.He’s a good player. I think he’s going to____a lot of goals.scorescore6.Would you like to____swimming this afternoon?gogo7.I____basketball twice a week.playplay8.My brothers____yoga and tai-chi.dodo
16. NowNowrevise the vocabularyrevise the vocabularyandandthe informationthe informationyou have learnt!you have learnt!