2. music video “next to you” by Justin Bieber && Chris Brown• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEuQU6a 90Pc
3. Is it typical of music videos?Yes because it is similar to all music videos as it includes all the typical codes and conventions of music videos.For example• Its narrative as it tells a story• It has a genre and the lyrics and video fit the genre• The video involves the two artists Justin Bieber and Chris Brown• It also includes mise en scene which fit in with the genre and video to show a sense of verisimilitude.
4. Information about the genre• The genre of the song is R and B• Rhythm and blues, often abbreviated to R&B, is a genre of popular African American music that originated in the 1940s. The term was originally used by record companies to describe recordings marketed predominantly to urban African Americans
5. About the artist • Born on the 1st march 1994 in Ontario Canada • Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian pop/R&B • singer-songwriter and actor. • He was discovered off YouTube in 2008 by his • now manager scooter Braun • He has a recording contract with island records.
6. Success in terms of sales• His debut single, "One Time", released worldwide in 2009, peaked in the top ten in Canada and charted in the top thirty in several international markets• Never say never 3D made 31million in its first week of being released• My World, released on November 17, 2009 was certified platinum in the United States. He also became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut album chart on the Billboard Hot 100.• Biebers first full studio release, My World 2.0, was released on March 23, 2010 and has since received similar success; it debuted at number one and within the top ten of several countries, and was certified platinum in the United States. It was preceded by the worldwide top-ten single, "Baby", in January 2010. The music video of "Baby" is currently ranked as the most viewed and most discussed YouTube video,
7. Social networks• http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/ official website• www.twitter.com/justinbieber official twitter page• http://bieberfever.com/ official fan club• http://www.youtube.com/user/JustinBieberV EVO official YouTube account• http://www.youtube.com/user/kidrauhl?blen d=1&ob=5 personal YouTube account
8. Promotional material Justin Bieber is currently promoting his new perfume “someday” on YouTube and twitter. Two sites which are extremely popular.
9. Synergy and Justin Bieber• Justin Bieber’s song never say never ft Jayden smith was released on June the 8th 2010• The movie “never say never” was then released on April 1st 2011 in the uk The synergy here is the link between the name “never say never” by having a song and a movie under the same name the combined effect on the audience is much greater than the individual effects.
10. Synergy• He also names all his albums “my world”• To also create an impact