1. We wanted to get some setting Shots, showing the filmis set At the church
2. These photos could be ideal As the background layer of Our poster
3. These shots had interesting compostion And we liked the wide spread of graves
4. We took photos of two Different graves so we Could experiment with The different colours and conditions
5. Because our poster will be built up of layers We shall have a different photo for the back Ground, people and the grave stone. These Shots of Amy will make her look as if she’s Looking down at a grave in our poster
6. These photos are took To look like screen Shots of our film. We Would like to show Them in our review.
7. This picture is made up of different shots, we wanted to experiment With the width of the photo and also like the ‘jigsaw’ effect, as you Can see were the photos have been pieced together.
8. This is a favourite location of ours for a photo, the path, placement Of the trees and all the surrounding graves give off a great feel to The photo. We would like to experiment using this photo as the Double page spread background of our review.