Tencent debut e-Commerce on weibo site for OKBuy
by L'Atelier BNP Paribas on Dec 12, 2011
- 1,266 views
OKBuy is a leading online B2C shoes platform in China. ...
OKBuy is a leading online B2C shoes platform in China.
Now OkBuy has cooperated with many well-known brands, like NIKE, ADIDAS, CONVERSE, PUMA, KAPPA, NEW BALANCE…
On Nov.15th, OKBuy was introduced to Tencent weibo platform, aiming to the monetization purpose.
More articles you can find in "e-Commerce Insider", which is a monthly report dedicated to the Chinese e-Commerce market.
Other focuses in this issue:
- By 2015, China will have more online shoppers than USA
- Taobao's 11/11 sale create a business miracle in the history of e-Commerce
- Gaopeng's counterfeit crisis on Tissot watch
- Finally 360Buy's luxury platform 360Top is born
- Metro opened flagship store on TMall
- Yves Rocher launched its official online store
This report is issued by L'Atelier BNP Paribas
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views