Be the first to like this
Big e-Commerce players are increasingly squeezed by tight margins and unreliable delivery systems. Now, more e-commerce players are getting into the delivery business.
In this issue, we questioned will the delivery ability will provide the competitive advantage? And we have a close look at each companies who is ready to enter logistics sector.
Other focuses in this issue:
- Chinese B2C sector hit RMB 81B in Q1
- A birthday carnival for 360Buy, celebrating with its competitor
- Taobao finds golden opportunity to be organic
- Updated Sina Weibo App paves way for an M-Commerce future
- Battle of the E-Commerce Storefronts
- Every player wants to be king of the e-Commerce value chain
This report is issued by L'Atelier BNP Paribas
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.