In May, China e-commerce has been immersed in the smoke of price war on electronics. Any major B2C player could join this fight is already in, and it seemed the heat has not died down so far.
In this issue, we questioned the purpose of the ferocious price war and have a close look at each participnt.
Other focuses in this issue:
- Dynamics for Chinese group buying market in 2012 Q1
- China’s social media exploding
- Silver lining of second-hand luxury consignment
- Macy’s invested in Vipstore to tap into China
- Taobao bribery scandal exposes flaws in China’s e-commerce regulations
This report is issued by L'Atelier BNP Paribas