25 Signs that You’re on The Right Track in Life
1. You’ve discovered who you are.
2. You know what you like — and what you don’t
3. You’ve accepted your flaws.
4. You’re proud of your strengths and feel okay with your
5. You’re (mostly) happy
6. You have less drama with your friends
7. You understand that failure is part of the process
8. You might feel poor but you have enough to pay bills, afford the
necessities in life, and occasional fun.
9. You appreciate your family and advice they give you
10.Your apartment feels like home.
11.You know how to stand up for yourself
12.You’re working for, or toward, something you’re passionate about.
13.You love going to work. It makes you feel fulfilled.
14.You know what you want and you go for it. You’re never afraid to
ask for what you want and go to where/whom you can get it from.
15.You never stop learning. You are curious by nature, keep pushing
yourself forward, and thrive on challenge.
16.You know what’s worth fighting for — and what’s not.
17.You know when to be patient, when to rush.
18.You have mastered the art of letting go.
19.You are in control of your attitude.
20.You’re terrified of the future. But it’s the fact that you dream, and
you dream so big that it scares you.
21.You look forward to tomorrow, next week, next month, and next
year. You’re simply excited about what life is going to throw at
you and what opportunities are available to you.
22.You love people. You love genuine people.
23.You’re open-minded and you are interested in learning new things
and hearing about something new.
24.You feel blessed for being alive, being who you are, and having
what you have.
25.You smile while reading this :-)