5. vs. Foldit Videogame Solved Monkey VirusComparing certain breakthroughs to theinvolvement of Humans with Computerssolving things together
6. Thou Shalt Reveal Thy Curiosity and Thy Passion
7. By Telling the audience that there are inﬁnitepossibilities to ﬁnding cures and creating a new future ifhumans and machines can basically become one inessence.
9. DynamicsThis speaker is very good at speaking. His points arevery creative and draw a lot of attention. But the wayhe talks seems to be very monotone at some points inhis speech.
10. Reynolds & Duarte = Storytellers Sankar opens his speech by telling a chess story about how average people with average computer beat geniuses with super computers just by using the proper amount of cooperation between man and machine. Vs.
11. ConﬁdenceI should always be conﬁdent in myself when i go infront of a crowd. I should know what I want to say andhave a deliberate way of getting my point across.
12. CreativityDon’t be boring! Go on the stage with a creativeapproach. If possible have props, if not do somethingcreative. Make it different in whatever way possible.
13. Ken Robinson Vs.Shyam Sankar
14. Compare & ContrastSimilarities DifferencesStrong Delivery Robinson = has a very comedicConﬁdent approachSpeech Sankar = veryPersuasive serious. SticksArgument to his ideals.
15. What I’ve LearnedHave conﬁdenceGo out on the stage knowing what your going to talkaboutDon’t second thought yourselfBe creativeLastly, know that people are there to listen to you, notto judge you. So be calm and relaxed.