3. Step 1 Step 2 Step Your Connect 3Educators Classroom Class
4. Step 1Educators
5. Conversation that used to happen at theWater Cooler ...
6. ...happens now onTwitter
7. Conversation isgoingGlobal
8. Let’s PaperTweet
9. Twitter Package 10 Sticky Notes Name Tag Pen DM EnvelopesIdea by Kelly Tenkely- http://ilearntechnology.com/?p=3828
10. you need the right tools and friends
11. Create anJoin the Conversation Account http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/kopp0041/3064309164
12. Name @username 160 Characters Descrip5onFill out yourProfile !
13. Who should I follow ?
14. Choose whom to follow h7p://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/kaythaney/5995296229/
15. Be selectiveto match your Interests
16. h7p://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/lionsthlm/7584256504/ Yes, you can block someone
17. Who they follow... and see... Find one personhttp://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/kopp0041/3064305720/
18. Pay Attention to Lists your favorite Twitterer belongs to
19. Links Push Out Articles Resources Quotes Annotations Added Value Questionshttp://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/kopp0041/3063469931/in Answers
20. Inspiring ConversationArea of Interest Filter! TweetsQuality Information Tweets Tweets Tweets TweetsTweets Tweets Tweets Tweets TweetsProvocative Motivating Resourcesh7p://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/verbeeldingskr8/3638834128/
21. Organize and Filter
23. Join and engage inConversation
24. Give morethanyoutake
25. What does Twitter have to do withthis?
26. Digital Cameras YogaGhosts AsiaWine & Food Topics
27. Twitter Vocabulary Tw r Tw itt Cli itte ere ent r ted Twi @- twee tPic men e essag tion ct M #- rs ner Dire has eet erve orteDM- hta eTw wittL Sh g T- R tweet UR http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/kopp0041/3063470861
28. Too manyConversations
29. #Hashtagst h r e a dTweets together for you!
30. Who are yougoing to follow?
42. Step 2Classroom
43. Did youKnow?
44. The Conversation is on Twitter
45. Twitter Policy & Rationale
46. Twitter as a Tool for Learning http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/chaztoo/5116153039/
47. DigitalCitizenship & Safety
48. Skills & Literacies
49. K-2 TwitterChecklist
50. Learn About Twitter in the Classroom
51. With aClassroomAccountUnder 13?
56. watch talk produce Twitter Spectrumby Terry Heickhttp://edudemic.com/2012/03/25-ways-to-use-twitter-in-the-classroom-by-degree-of-difﬁculty/
58. Step YourConnect 3 Class
59. CreateD Account- Chose Appropriate and Meaningful Usernameru Ready 4 Twitter Uploaded an Avatar Included Descriptive Profile Description Did not Lock my Account Chose Quality people to Follow (Word of Mouth, @mentions, Blogs, WEbsites, Ads) Chose Quality people to Follow (Lists, Followers, #Hashtags) Keeping an Eye (Allow/Follow Back/Block) on the Users Following Me Recognized a Spam Tweet or Hacker Tweet Tweeted a Link with Description and added Value RT- Re-Tweeted someone Elses Tweet RT- Re-Tweeted someone Elses Tweet AND Added Value Tweeted a ResourceChecklist Sent a DM (Direct Message) Included an Image in a Tweet Included a #Hashtag in a Tweet Answered someone elses Question Asked a Question @mentioned someone else to catch their Attention and/Or pointED them to a Resource Documented & Shared Live Learning Followed a #Hashtag Participated in a Chat
60. Step 1 Step 2 Step Your Connect 3Educators Classroom Class