4. Ofﬁcers Rules LeadershipNew Rules and Regulations Projects Ideas T-Shirts Outro Required Sign-in Requirement for checking communications channels Meeting Attendance 8 services hours per semester requirement Recognition for Outstanding Members All Service Hours must be NHS Projects
5. OfﬁcersOpportunities to Lead Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroHistorian photographs and keeps memorabilia from NHS events corresponds with yearbook, newspaper, etc. if interested contact Neha Saxena (ﬁgure_skater815@yahoo.com ) or message Neha on Facebook
6. OfﬁcersOpportunities to Lead Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroProject Director NHS needs students interested in leading projects Many projects require more than one director if interested you must ﬁll out a paper today
7. OfﬁcersOpportunities to Lead Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroBudget Committee Leader runs the budget committee meetings aids the treasurer with ﬁnancial information assist in fundraising initiatives if interested contact Tyler Stern (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message Tyler on Facebook
8. OfﬁcersCurrent Projects Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroOverview Each Project is one semester long (You can switch projects over winter break) A project requires a commitment as generally they run each week Sign-ups for projects will occur over the summer
9. OfﬁcersCurrent Projects Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroHomestead Tutoring Dates and times varies based on the families availability and preference. Location in the trailer park across Wafﬂe House by South You will be tutoring and mentoring underprivileged Hispanic children.
10. OfﬁcersCurrent Projects Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroREACH Tutoring (via MentorMe) Dates: Every other Thursday Times: 4-5, 5-6, 6:30-7:30. Location: Downtown Cumming (10-15 mins from school) Paired up w/ another NHS member Tutoring and mentoring underprivileged Hispanic children
11. OfﬁcersCurrent Projects Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroStudent Learning Center Dates: Monday-Thursday every other week Times: After school until 5 (about 1 hr) Location: Media Center We’re offering tutoring to students at Lambert immediately after school. We are going to provide 2 students for each subject(1 for foreign language) each day.
12. OfﬁcersCurrent Projects Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroSaturday Academy Dates: Saturday every other week Times: 9-11 am Location: Lambert We’re alternating with South every weekend hosting Saturday Academy. Student learning center, except on Saturdays
13. OfﬁcersCurrent Projects Rules Leadership Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroMiscellaneous This is designed for students who cannot make a persistent commitment. Various intermittent projects will occur throughout the semester. Events are normally longer, yet more spread out. Examples: ﬂood missions and school fundraiser events.
14. Ofﬁcers Rules LeadershipBringing in Ideas Projects Ideas T-Shirts Outro Any ideas for new service projects must be directed to Sydney before school starts. Outside service projects must be pre-approved to receive NHS hours. NHS Projects are the recommended way to receive hours.
15. Ofﬁcers Rules LeadershipT-Shirts Projects Ideas T-Shirts Outro T-Shirts are available in Mr. Cuddy’s Room (1908) These were pre-paid for in your dues for this year. Please pick them up by tomorrow. We would like for all volunteers to wear these shirts at NHS sponsored projects.
16. Ofﬁcers Rules LeadershipOutro Projects Ideas T-Shirts OutroRemember to sign inLeave your email address and phoneBe contacted during the summer about exciting newthingsEnjoy your last few days of the year