• Self-Esteem…What is it?
• Self-Esteem…What’s it made of?
• Types of Self-esteem
• The secret to improving Self-esteem
Self-EstEEm…What is it?
Self-esteem refers to the
way we see and think
“Self-esteem is the picture we have of
Self-Esteem… What’s it made of ?
Risks of Low Self Esteem:
• Vulnerable to peer pressure
• More likely to make unhealthy decisions
• More likely to be critical of self and others
• Increased risk of depression and suicide
Benefits of High Self Esteem:
•Increased respect for yourself
•Increased ability to reach goals
•Increased willingness to try new things
•Increased feelings of value
Tips & Exercises
SELF ESTEEM AFFIRMATIONS
OVERCOMING SELF ESTEEM ISSUES
DISCOVER THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE
• Self-esteem comes from every experience of your
• How you view yourself affects everything you do in
• High self-esteem gives you a GOOD feeling about
• Low self-esteem distorts your view of yourself.
• Self-esteem can me improved!
• You are a unique individual. No one else is like
you in the whole world. This makes you
special already !!!
• Our time in this world is limited. Make it
happen for you so you leave your mark in