1. Canada is located in the Northern of then América continent.It extends from the Atlantic to the pacific and nothhward intothe Artic Ocean.It s the world´ s second-largest country.Canada has a population of 35 million.Its capital is Ottawa and the most populated towns are Toronto,Vancouver, and Montreal.It is a contry consisting of ten provinces and three terriitories .
2. THE VERY IMPORTANTTOWNS- OTAWA- TORONTO- VANCOUVER- MONTREAL
3. Ottawa is the capital of Canadá and thefouth largest city in the country. It is locatedon the southeast of the country and itbordest with e Ontario y Quebec.
4. torontoToronto is the provincial capital ofOntario and it has 2,6 millionresident.It is the largest city of Canada andthe financial centrer of the country.
5. VANCOUVERVancouver is one of the most important cities in Canada .Vancouver is a coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia.The 2010 Winter Olympics and 2010 Winter Paralympics were held inVancouver. Port Metro Vancouver is the busiest and largest port of Canadaand the most famous park is Stanley Park.
6. Montreal is a city in theCanadian province ofQuebec. It is the largest cityin the province and thesecond-largest in thecountry. French is the city´sofficial language. It is animportant centre ofcommerce.
7. Physical geographyCanada is world famous for its amazing landscapes and majesticwaterfalls. The highlight is:Apalachian Mountain, British Columbia, AlbertaThe Grand Canyon of Nahanni – Nahanni riverAurora borealisNiagara falllsPeyto lake
8. The Rocky Mountains are a major mountain range in western northAmerica, It stretch from the northern part of British Columbia, in westernCanada to New Mexico .In the Canadian Rokies are four National Parksand they are:- Banff National Park-Kootenay National Park-Jasper National Park-Yoho National Park
9. It is located in west yellowknife.Born in the mountains selwyn and flows into theriver Liard; is the center piece of the park reserveNacional Nahari.
10. The Northern Lights, Churchill ManitobaIt occurs in the northern skies, and youcan see it in places like :Saskatchewan,One of the bestobservation points of aurora borealis inCanada.
11. The Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddlethe international border between Ontario(Canada) and New York (USA) .They are located on the Niagara river and they have a vertical drop ofmore than 50m.
12. It is located in the national parkBanff.It is formed in one of the vallyes ofwaputik.
13. Flora and fauna
14. Flora: Pine forest.lNatural parks and forestsare part of the richness of Canadá.
15. FORESTS INSOUTHERNPINES FINDHERBS MOSSFEATUREDAMONG THEMOST PARTS.NATIONAL PARK
16. FAUNA : beaverThe beaver is oneof the countrysown animals, tothe extent that it isconsidered anational symbol.
18. WEATHER IN CANADAEn Canadá hay cuatro estacionesbien definidas.During the summer months (June -July-August), the temperature canvary between 12 º C and 30 ºC, alternating between sunny daysand rainy others.During the winter (December -January - February), the west coastis warmer, with an average of 3 ° C.In the other provinces, has anaverage temperature of -10 ° C andcan drop to -25 ° C. People enjoysnow sports and recreationalactivities. The houses are wellequipped for the cold with centralheating. In big cities there areunderground tunnels to move fromone place to another.
19. INDUSTRY AND ECONOMY.Canada is a country rich in raw materials: oil and gas, water resources, metals andminerals, forest products and agriculture.But it is a economial with:A highly developed service sector(transportee, finance, civil engineering, trade, realestate, etc..)High-tech industries(aerospace, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medicalequipment, andtelecommunications, chemicals, food, cars).
20. Canadá forestsCanadian forests produceraw materials for theindustries of lumber, woodpulp, paper.
21. Agricultural plantations.Engaged in canadaOn the cultivationas cereal (oats, wheat) andthe legume forages.
22. Fishery resources are extracted fromthe Atlantic Ocean and the largenumber of rivers that have canada.
23. False Creek World of Sciense , downtown VancouverOne of the most popular BUILDINGS IN VancouverIs the “False Creek World of Sciense”.