2. The Palace of VersaillesParis, FranceThis is the Palace of Versailles in Paris France. In this buildingthe Treaty of Versailles was signed. The Treaty was made afterWW1 discussing the rights to each country. This is relevant towhat we learned because we learned about WW1.
3. Georges Clemenceau’s Grave Paris,France This shows the graves of Georges Clemenceau and his father in Paris, France. Georges Clemenceau was the Prim Minister of France during WW1. He also helped sign the Treaty of Versailles.
4. The Neva River, St.Petersburg Russia This is the Neva River in St. Petersburg Russia. This is the river that Rasputin was thrown into and found in after he had been shot multiple times. The autopsy showed he died from water in his lungs. We studied Rasputin and his affect of the Russian Revolution.
5. The Winter Palace, St.Petersburg Russia This picture shows the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg Russia. This was the palace that the Czar and his family used in the winter. We learned
6. Marco Polo’s House, VeniceItaly this picture shows the travelers Marco polo’s house. this is in Venice Italy. This relates to our Medieval Travelers Unit. Marco Polo was one of the travelers to chose from.
7. Basilica di San Marco,Venice Italy This picture show Basilica di San Marco. This place s interesting because it is really pretty. I would like to go here because because it is a palace. It is one of the most traveled to places in Italy.
8. Road to Hana, Maui Hawaii This is the Road to Hana in Maui Hawaii. This is a 68 mile long highway that connects Kahului with the town of Hāna in east Maui. This road has very narrow and windy turns across the mountains. I would like to visit it here because it is so pretty and is the heart of old Hawaii.
9. Pearl Harbor, Hawaii This is a picture of Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. Pearl Harbor was the battlefield where the Americans fought the Japanese. I think that this place has lots of Historical value. I think it
10. Steve Irwin Museum,AustraliaThis Picture shows Steve Irwin. Steve Irwin travled the worldand help many people. Steve was stung by a sting ray thoughright above the heart. He sadly died and now there is a
11. Sydney AustraliaI would like to go to Sydney Australia. It is really prettythere and they have exotic animals. I think it would be cool tosee all of the exotic animals. It would be fun to learn aboutthe different animals and significance if Sydney.
12. Citations 1.Palace of Versailles: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jason_burmeister/2084777441/ 2.Georges Clemencus Grave: http://www.flickr.com/photos/renaud- camus/3578413536/ 3.The Neva River: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nycny/278589386/ 1.The Winter Palace: Google Earth 2.Marco Polo House: http://www.flickr.com/photos/humayunnapeerzaada/2630070231/ 6.The Hana Road: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fengwei888/5279042394/ 7.Basilica di San Marco: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8773698@N03/543932793/ 8.Pearl Harbor: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yortw/4824572725/ 1.Steve Irwin: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92704159@N00/237618244/ 10.Sydney: http://www.flickr.com/photos/david_min/5151059751/