Be the first to like this
Dee Davey talks about growing business revenue. Do you want to grow your business and spend less marketing dollars achieving better results? Use this 5 step approach to align your company’s marketing efforts with your business objectives; minimize wasteful spending and maximize return on your marketing investment.
• Want to grow your business?
• Do you know what your customers need to hear to make them want to buy?
• Do you know how to differentiate yourself from your competitors?
• Can you predict what your customers will want in a year? 2 years? or 3?
• What more can you do to build customer trust?
At the heart of a successful business is an understanding of who your customers are, what they want, how they buy, where they are, and if there are enough of them to warrant you even being in business in the first place. Successful businesses also need to have, or be able to build, the core capability to provide what your customers really want, at a profit, and be ready to execute focused and targeted promotions and communications programs to attract and engage potential buyers. Dee Davey, from Creative Ideas Marketing will talk about some of the questions you should be asking about your business’ competencies, customer needs, and market opportunity and how to map out a plan that will provide focus, direction and create business success.