View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Screening Adoption Program // How It Works
We invite our partners to host a sneak-peak theatrical screening of INEQUALITY FOR ALL
(IFA) on September 26th
, 2013 – this is one day before it will hit theaters nationwide.
Participating organizations will receive a special discounted ticket price.
Here’s how it works:
1) Review the list of cities below. Choose the city or cities in which you would like to host
a theatrical screening. Partners are welcome to adopt screenings in multiple cities.
2) Confirm that September 26th works for your organization. If it does not, let us know;
we may be able to accommodate you on other nights during the theatrical release.
3) Commit to purchasing at least 100 tickets at $8/ticket (this is the special discounted
ticket price for September 26th
). We will tell you exactly who to call to place your
4) Once we have confirmed the above, we will provide you with a unique digital
invitation with your branding and screening information that you may email or post
on your website and social media pages.
5) As September 26th
approaches, designate someone from your organization to
introduce the film and lead a short post-screening Q&A and discussion. We will
coordinate with the theater to ensure there is a microphone available.
6) The IFA team will send you exact instructions on where to go and who to ask for
when you arrive at the theater. You will not need to contact the theatre
management at any time during the planning process; we will be your
7) We will schedule a follow up call with you the week of September 30th
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.