1. We’re TalentMatchmakers –with a 95% clientsatisfaction rate.
2. The secret weapon of Houston’s leading companies.“I continue to be enamored with your business approach. You have exceeded our expectations from day one. We are so fortunate to have Murray Resources as a partner.” Joseph R. Britt Director of Procurement Neighborhood Centers, Inc.
3. Murray Resources is an award-winning, Recruiting andHouston-based recruiting and staffing Staffing Servicesfirm. Since 1988, we’ve helped many of » Permanent / Direct HireHouston’s leading organizations—including » Temporary / Contractnumerous Fortune 1000™ companies—build » Temp-to-Hire » Payrollingtheir teams. » On-site Recruiting Management » Testing & AssessmentOur quality-focused placement consultantsutilize a proprietary, comprehensive evaluation Our Specialtiesand assessment process — MASTR™ » Accounting / Finance(Murray Assessment, Screening, Testing and » AdministrativeReferencing) — to match top companies with » Customer Servicethe best talent, quickly and efficiently. » Engineering » Human Resources » Manufacturing / OperationsWe’re proud to work with high-performance » Marketing / Salesorganizations who value the quality, personalattention, and expert guidance that Murray Industries WeResources provides. We love what we do and Work Withit shows in the results we deliver daily to our » Constructionclients. Let us find your next great hire. » Consulting » Customer Service » Energy / UtilitiesQuick Facts: » Engineering » Healthcare» 95% client satisfaction rate – measures » Human Resources client satisfaction vs. expectations » Insurance» Our clients have worked with us » Legal for over 11 years, on average » Manufacturing » Marketing / Advertising» Murray Resources counts 11 Fortune » Media 1000 companies as clients. » Non-profit» Client referrals are Murray Resources’ » Oil and Gas largest source of new business (43%) » Real Estate » Retail» A+ rating from the Better » Telecommunications Business Bureau » Transportation / LogisticsFortune 1000™ is a registered trademark of the Fortune magazine division of Time Inc.
4. How We Do ItExperienced, Expert Placement ConsultantsMurray Resources’ placement consultants have been with the company an average of over ten years,providing our clients with stability, experience, and market knowledge that is unmatched. Every MurrayResources placement consultant has earned a CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) or CTS (CertifiedTemporary Staffing Specialist) accreditation.Dedication to 100% Customer SatisfactionMurray Resources is committed to providing the finest recruiting services to both companies and jobseekers, while delivering the highest quality experience. We are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence,with our focus being on delivering 100% customer satisfaction.Focus on Employer / Candidate FitMurray Resources’ clients are often referred to us after having worked with other recruiting firms thatemphasize a transactional approach. Murray Resources focuses on providing more strategic solutions,with a true focus on identifying a strong fit between employer and candidate.Our MASTRTM (Murray Assessment, Screening,Testing and Referencing) process ensures the highest “It makes my job easierquality matches between job seeker and employer, so when I am fortunate toyour firm will receive candidates who not only have the work with people who takeright qualifications, but who also have the appropriate the time to understandpersonality and cultural fit for your organization. what we want and don’t try to sell me on a candidateProven Results just because they have theirWhat matters most to Murray Resources is what resume. I can honestlymatters most to our clients: bottom line results. We’re say I have never hired twoproud to have earned the consistent business of many applicants so quickly.”of Houston’s leading companies, from Fortune 1000 Steve Wickard Operations Directorcorporations, to dynamic small and medium- Mitsubishi Internationalsized businesses.
5. Murray Resources utilizes our comprehensive evaluation and assessment process to match topcompanies with the best talent — quickly and efficiently.Our job match testing process significantly increases the likelihood of a successful hire – by as much as61% over interviewing alone. A better match means increased retention, improved employee morale, anda reduction in rehiring / retraining costs and resources. Interview 14% Success Factor Background Percentage 26% Each incremental step in candidate evaluationPersonality Testing 38% process increases likelihood of Ability Testing 54% successful hire Interest Testing 66% Job Matching 75%Sources:Professor Mike Smith, University of Manchester, August 1994; John E. Hunter and Ronda F. Hunter, Validity and Utility of Alternative; Predictors of Job Performance, Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 96, No. 1,1984, p. 90; Robert P Tett, Douglas N. Jackson, and Mitchell; Rothstein, Personality Measures as Predictors of Job Performance: A Meta-Analytical Review, Personnel Psychology, Winter 1991, p.703.Michigan State University’s School of Business.
6. Our StoryWe’ve been matching Houston’s top talent with leading companiesfor over two decades. Here are some of our major milestones.With a $2,000 loan, Marsha Murray startsthe company under its original name –Memorial City Personnel. Murray Resources places its ﬁrst job candidate at a public energy company. The company remains one of Murray Resources’ clients.Murray Resources hires its ﬁrst employee. The company begins using candidate and job assessment tools as part of its recruiting process.Murray Resourcesmoves into itscurrent ofﬁces inMemorial City. Memorial City Personnel changes its name to Murray Resources.Murray Resources receives the EconomicDevelopment Star Award forcontributions to the growth and vitality ofWest Houston. Named #1 Fastest Growing Woman- Owned Business in the Personnel Industry CategoryThe company is by the Houstonrecognized as a ‘Best Business Journal.Place to Work’ bythe Houston BusinessJournal. Murray Resources announces company rebranding and expansion of its Professional Recruiting Division.Marsha Murray is named ‘Who’s Who inEnergy’ by the Houston Business Journal. Murray Resources launches ‘Hot Topics in HR’ seminar series for HR executives andThe company launches ‘Career business leaders.Guider’ workshops for job seekersand working professionals.
7. Our ClientsBelow are just a few of the clients with whom we are proud to work... ENCAP I L.P.Our Founder / PresidentBefore founding Murray Resources in 1988, I worked in the recruiting and staffingindustry for several years. I loved the concept of bringing the right talent and organizationstogether, but I didn’t like the way I’d seen it done. I had a vision of building a recruiting firm basedon respect—respect for companies who trust us to help them with important decisions thatinfluence their bottom lines, and respect for candidates who turn to us at critical points in theircareers and lives. Staying true to this vision has translated into growth and long-term success for Murray Resources, our clients, and our candidates. We’re proud of our reputation and the fact that over half our clients and applicants are referred to us by colleagues or friends. If you’re looking for a recruiting firm that takes a different approach—one that doesn’t waste your time or try to push a square peg through a round hole for the sake of making a placement—you’ll like what you find at Murray Resources. I invite you to visit our website - murrayresources.com - where you can hear from some of our clients about their experiences working with Murray Resources.I also invite you to contact me directly at 713.935.0009. I look forward to hearing from you. Marsha Murray Founder and President Murray Resources, LTD
8. “Your employees are not an important part of your business, they are your business.” Marsha Murray Founder and President Murray Resources, LTD800 Gessner Road, Suite 170 · Houston, Texas 77024 · Phone: 713.935.0009 · Fax: 713.935.9351 · murrayresources.com