Extending Oracle SSO
by kurtvm, oracle consultant at AXI NV/BV, ORA600 bvba on Dec 28, 2008
- 14,841 views
With a complete new Identity/Access Management Suite on the Oracle market, ...
With a complete new Identity/Access Management Suite on the Oracle market,
one might forget the good old SSO server, bundled with each and every IAS server.
Although it has some out-of-the-box capabilities like WNA and X509 certificate support,
it can be quite hard to set up an authentication scheme just the way you (or your customers) like it.
Using a case study, this presentation discusses how you can extend Oracle’s Single
Sign On (SSO) server to your needs. It will discuss :
- Integration & authentication with smartcard passports (eID)
- Authentication with digital certificates
- Implementing fallback authentication schemes
- Integration with SSL terminators and reverse proxies
- DIY federated authentication
- writing your own SSO plugin
The solutions presented are part of AXI NV/BV's portfolio.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views