What is Global Warming?
• Global warming is when the earth heats up
(the temperature rises).
• It happens when greenhouse gases (carbon
dioxide, water vapor, nitrous oxide, and
methane) trap heat and light from the sun in
the earth’s atmosphere, which increases the
• This hurts many people, animals, and
plants. Many cannot take the change, so
• Important factor affected as a result of
• Climate change happens when there is a
– Sun’s output
– Earth’s orbit
– Drifting continents
– Volcanic eruptions
– Greenhouse gases
Plastic bags and cups do
not decompose so
harmful to environment
Paper bags and cups
are eco friendly and
Reduce the usage
of cars for short
Walk /use cycles for
What Can Be Recycled?
Paper Cardboard Envelopes Phone Books Post-it Notes Magazine
Bottles and Cans
Cans Plastic Bottles Glass Bottles Aluminum Foil Yogurt and Cottage
Advantages of 3R’s
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.