• Mooc is an online course which is well based on course that aimed at large
scale participation and is provided on an open access basis,
• Mooc is also aimed at unlimited participation and open access online or via
web, addition Mooc is a traditionally course material such as video,readings
and solving problem.
• It quit give the interaction of users for that certain
community,students,professor and teaching assistant. mooc creates flexibility
in learning online.
3. Importance of Mooc as an online course
It has an impact on the way faculty or departments structures and deliver courses.
It is self-directed student(effective).
It is mostly concern about completion rate online.
Mooc is essential because it is another way new way of approaching pedagogy.
Mooc is raising the level of competition too high for some schools to survive in
• Online become so affordable that there is far less need to go to the campus to get
information,Meaning online course can occur everywhere anytime.
4. Mooc everywhere and it’s causes un-attendance
5. Pros & Cons of Mooc.
• Students pay about 10 percent of what
they would for a hands-on lecture or an
online course instructed by a faculty
member from the university
• Online courses it offers a more flexible
schedule or is less expensive.
• The courses offered are in a wide range of
• Less attendance.
• Not effective to people who cannot
afford internet daily basis.
• Too much competition between
• Un-reliable information.
6. Effectiveness of Mooc.
7. What I learnt in Mooc.
• I learnt about MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) thanks to a friend’s
post on Facebook about Coursera a year ago. I was intrigued and excited. I
signed up for several courses, then gave up. Today, after several attempts I
finished my first Coursera course — Online Games: Literature, New Media,
and Narrative .
• MOOC change the world, Well, it already did. I would never attend such
course if it weren’t for MOOC. While this is not probably world changing
situation, it may be for someone, somewhere.
8. Mooc usage in different
Mooc it’s an online course that is
used worldwide, used by
different people with different
purposes, the graph left it’s show
the percentage of usage in
different structures, Mooc is an
online that anyone can log/ have
access in it.
9. Field of interest
• One may question if MOOC equals studying in a class with live teacher. While some
experienced close contact with their instructor during their studies, some my classes
at technical university looked like very low-tech MOOC .
• lecture full of students, where the only (if any) personal interaction with the
professor would be during scoring of your final exam. I must admit, especially when
it came to Inorganic chemistry I didn’t particularly mind.
• On the other hand, some lectures were more a discussion with the teacher in small
classes. So my own answer is — it all depends what you are studying. I suspect my
course of choice would be probably more interactive live.
10. History of Mooc
• Mooc was emerged from(OER), Mooc was
created in university of Edward it was build for
the purpose of word where coloration of
information can be attained, learners and lectures
are engaged with this online courses
11. Topic pursue in future via Mooc
• Natural Science for grade 8 and 9 basically for intermediate because learners
are engaged with technology.
• Biology, (DNA,RNA and Human Evolution) this are topic need to be pursed
in future because there is evolution in technology.