1. Solutions for the brave, new, mobile world www.polidea.pl
2. The company was founded by a group of professionals, with broad and diverse business and technology experience. This diversity creates just the right mix of skills, required to deliver customized solutions in a highly dynamic mobile market. Among Polidea founders one can find an IT project manager with experience from global telecom companies, a capital markets investor, an FMCG marketing and sales professional, as well as a technical university professor or a mobile content and entertainment specialist. Polidea – the founders We believe in synergy of ideas. Not in corporate bureaucracy.
3. Polidea – the company We are focused on the mobile industry and we are knowledgeable in the latest innovations of ALL forms of mobile business strategies and mobile technologies: from mobile applications, through web based and traditional fat client software to the supporting back-end solutions. We deliver not only software services, but we are able to provide complete mobile services business support, including business consulting and marketing assistance. We employ highly competent & experienced software developers and systems analysts. We are also constantly surveying the market looking for brightest application developers and thanks to our close cooperation with the Warsaw University of Technology we are able to directly recruit the most talented alumni.
4. Facts Cooperation with regional mobile industry associations Headquartered in Warsaw/ Poland. Mobile software testing laboratory. Over 30 mobile software and services professionals. Direct involvement in the MobileMonday network and co-organizer of the Polish chapter.
5. Areas of focus Custom software development State of the art mobile products and services Mobile strategies Research Polidea develops mobile software for ALL existing mobile platforms. By development we understand both the technical implementation, as well as the concept creation, GUI design and graphical creation. The software can be created according to specific functional requirements specified by the customer, or based on the concept created by Polidea according to a general brief. Polidea is reacting to the market’s needs, but internally is also very much focused on practical innovation. We create concepts internally and develop mobile services and products. They become later white-label solutions, or mobile services and out-of-the box applications - ready to enter the market at any time. For any company which wants to enter the mobile market Polidea creates a strategic concept and executes it. Whether it is an online service, portal or community that needs a mobile end, or an offline business that needs a mobile product, Polidea will create the concept, point to the revenue streams, develop the technology and bring it to the market. Research in Polidea means two things: 1) Very tight cooperation with academic institutions and leadership in the mobile laboratories on the scientific level. 2) Active participation in organizations such as Mobile Monday or which lets us have our finger on the pulse of the mobile industry, monitor the emergence of opportunities and access the most recent marke t numbers.
6. <ul><li>We provide either full development workflow support (from project idea to deployment) or individual services e.g.: </li></ul><ul><li>requirements analysis </li></ul><ul><li>product concept creation </li></ul><ul><li>application infrastructure design / auditing </li></ul><ul><li>user interface design (including media design and production) </li></ul><ul><li>application implementation / porting / refactoring </li></ul><ul><li>application compatibility testing </li></ul><ul><li>We are able to create both standalone mobile applications and complex services integrating mobile clients with high performance backend and supporting middleware. </li></ul>Software development
7. The mobile ICT landscape is evolving rapidly - and we adapt. Currently we provide solutions based on the following technologies: Android iPhone (incl. SDK 3.0) J2ME Palm Pre (WebOS) Symbian (S60, UIQ3) Windows Mobile / Windows CE Linux BlackBerry Platforms and technologies
8. Creating a great mobile service or application is much more than just shrinking an existing solution. This is an art – and a skill that we mastered. We can design end-to-end mobile solutions (hardware, software, infrastructure) both B2B and B2C. We can optimize existing products (e.g. via usability and compatibility testing or interface refactoring). We are able to analyze value chain of a company, identifying hotspots where implementing mobile solutions increases operational KPIs. Consulting services All above means that we sell mobile business ideas. It’s Polidea after all.
9. Scientific research enables us to track closely technological trends. It allows us to say „wow, finally something challenging and interesting” where other companies just proclaim „it’s too difficult”. We employ Warsaw University and Warsaw University of Technology researchers involved in several scientific projects, related to mobile ICT and information society development, sponsoring their research work. Warsaw University of Technology also outsourced to us the management of a mobile technologies incubator of the BRAMA Laboratory. Research - Staying up to date
10. Polidea Sp. z o.o. ul. Emilii Plater 25/11 Warsaw, Poland Contact: Jakub Lipiński, CEO [email_address] +48 606 255 217 Contact