1. Biodata Nama : Khairul Fahmi Che Mat Tarikh Lahir : 7 January 1989 in Tempat Lahir : Kota Bharu, Kelantan Bermain utk : Kelantan, Malaysia Status : Bertunang Tinggi : 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in) Posisi : Penjaga GolKhairul Fahmi Che Mat (born 7 January 1989 in Kota Bharu, Kelantan) is  a Malaysian goalkeeper currently playing for Kelantan in Malaysia Super League andthe Malaysia national football team. He is also a member of Malaysia national, Malaysia U-23 andformer Malaysia U-20 squad.CAREERKelantan President Cup TeamKhairul Fahmi started playing for the Kelantan Presidents Cup Team in 2006. He was the teamsmain goalkeeper and helped Kelantan to reach the finals in the 2006-07 President Cup Malaysia.However, Kelantan later lost by penalties.Harimau MudaKhairul Fahmi was later chosen to be in the Harimau Muda team for the 2008 Premier Leagueseason, alongside Ahmad Fakri Saarani.PSV Eindhoven Youth Team trialsHe also had impressed the Dutch club, PSV Eindhoven and went for a-week trials with the clubsUnder-19 and Under-23 teams. He went there with his teammate, Mohd Asraruddin Putra Omarafter they showed excellent performances in the 2007 Champions Youth Cup.Return to KelantanIn season 2009, Khairul Fahmi returned to Kelantan and registered for senior squad at the age of20. He was the youngest goalkeeper ever to play for the Kelantan senior team. He made hisappearances for senior squad after silly mistake from Syed Adney during their match against Kedah in Malaysia Super League. In 2010, he was part of the Kelantans 2010 Malaysia Cup winning team. He also won The BestYoung Player and Best Goalkeeper awards at the 2010 Anugerah Bola Sepak Kebangsaan 100Plus-FAM.Personal LifeKhairul Fahmi is the fourth of five siblings. He received his early education at the SekolahKebangsaan Ketapang, Kota Bharu. Then he entered Sekolah Sukan Bandar Penawar, JohorBahru. After that he furthered Sekolah Sukan Bukit Jalil (National Sports School). He was activein sports and has represented the school since primary school.
2. INTERNATIONAL CAREERMalaysia under-23 national team2010 Asian GamesKhairul Fahmi made his first appearance for Malaysia under-23 was at the Football at the 2010 Asian Games. He helps his team qualified into 2nd round but lose to Iran by 1-3.2011 Southeast Asian GamesKhairul Fahmi becomes the hero when he saved two penalties and won 4-3 in the penaltyshootout after draw 1-1 against Indonesia to ensure Malaysia retained the prestigious SEAGames gold medal.2012 Summer Olympics QualificationKhairul Fahmi also helps his team qualified into Mens Asian Qualifiers Preliminary Round 3of 2012 Summer Olympics Qualification. But Malaysia failed to won any matches in the groupstage.Malaysia senior national teamKhairul Fahmi made his debut against Oman on 3 September 2010 replacing Mohd SharbineeAllawee Ramli during the second half. He kept a clean sheet for the entire second half afterMalaysia conceding 3 goals in the first half of the match.AFF Suzuki Cup 2010In November 2010, Khairul Fahmi was called up to the Malaysia national squad by coach K.Rajagopal for the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup. Khairul kept a cleansheet against Thailand on a 0-0draw. Khairul also kept a cleansheet against Vietnam twice in the semi finals. In the first leg of thefinals, Khairul played well against the Indonesians. The match ended a 3-0 win to Malaysia, thus earning another clean sheet to Khairul. In the second leg of the finals held in Indonesia, Khairulgave another outstanding performance by making numerous saves including a brilliant penaltysave early in the match. The save proved to be a pivotal moment in the match in which Malaysiascored an away goal. Malaysia won on 4-2 aggregate and lifted the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup title for the first time.AFF Suzuki Cup 2012Khairul Fahmi was selected for the 2012 AFF Suzuki Cup. On 26 November 2012, Malaysiasopening group match against Singapore ended up with the Malaysian side losing 0-3. The Lionsscored the first goal through their captain, Shahril Ishak at the 32nd-minute. Six minutes later,Ishak once again scored a goal for the Lions as a result of Khairul Fahmis blunder at goal. In thesecond half, veteran Singaporean forward Aleksandar Đurić completed the rout against theTigers with the third and final goal of the game. The match resulted in 2012 AFF SuzukiCup holders Malaysia losing its first group match of the tournament, and Khairul wassubsequently dropped for the rest of the Tigers campaign.
3. HONOURKelantan Malaysia Cup (2) : 2010, 2012 Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Cup (Charity Shield Malaysia) (1) : 2011 Malaysia Super League (2) : 2011, 2012 FA Cup (1) : 2012Malaysia 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup : Winners 2011 Southeast Asian Games - Football : Gold Medal
4. Biodata Safee Sali Nama Penuh : Mohd Safee Mohd Sali Tarikh Lahir: 29 January 1984 Umur : 27 Tahun Tempat Lahir : Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia Tinggi : 1.72 m Status : Berkahwin + 2 Orang Anak Kelab : PelitaJaya, Indonesia Kelab Sebelum ini: Selangor,Sarawak ,Melaka TMFC, Kuala Lumpur. Caps Antarabangsa: AFC Cup 2007,World Cup Qualifying 2007,Merdeka Cup 2007,SEA Games 2007 Posisi : PenyerangMohd Safee Mohd Sali commonly known as Safee Sali (born on January 29, 1984in Kajang, Selangor) is a Malaysian footballer who is aStriker for Darul Takzim on loan from Arema Indonesia (ISL). Safee also represents the Malaysia national team at theinternational level and was a member of the Malaysian team who won the 2010 AFF SuzukiCup for the first time with Safee being the top scorer. Safee previously played for MelakaTMFC, Kuala Lumpur FA, Sarawak FA and Selangor FA.Safee is currently known widely as the best striker in Malaysia during his generation and wascompared to the late, legendary Mokhtar Dahari. The Malaysian King of Football, Datuk AbdulGahni Minhat also considered Safee to be the current best striker in Malaysia having professionally playing outside Malaysia.Safee is also the first Malaysian to play at the Indonesian Super League with Pelita Jaya.Club CareerKuala Lumpur FASafee was brought to Kuala Lumpur FA by coach, Igor Novak. Igor spotted Safees talent andbrought him to Kuala Lumpur. He scored his first hat trick while part of Kuala Lumpur ina Malaysia Premier League II match against Perak TKN, which ended in a 6–2 trashing. Henetted 11 goals in his first season to become the second top local goalscorer behind Azman Adnan. During the 2004 season, he only managed to score 2 league goals. In his last seasonwith Kuala Lumpur, he scored 7 league goals, 3 goals in the 2005 Malaysia FA Cup, leadingKuala Lumpur FA to the semi finals, and 1 goal in the 2005 Malaysia Cup.TMFCSafee wore TMFC jersey in the 2003 Malaysia Cup as Kuala Lumpur failed to qualify for the cupcompetition. He scored one goal in the competition against Sarawak in their final group match. He return to Kuala Lumpur following TMFC failure to qualify for the quarter final.
5. SarawakHe later joined Sarawak FA in East Malaysia. He became the top local goalscorer with 10 goals.His performances attracted the fans and the national coach. His finishing ability was compared tothe late Mokhtar Dahari. At the end of the season, he scored a total of 19 goals in all competition,making him the top scorer for Sarawak at the 2005/06 season. He later joined his hometown,Selangor FA which he always wanted to play for since he started his career.SelangorSafee joined Selangor FA for the 2006/07 season. He was given the number 10 jersey which wasonce worn by legendary Selangor FA and Malaysian national team player, the late MokhtarDahari. With Selangor, Safee impressed K. Devan by bringing the team both to the FA Cup andMalaysia Cup final. However, Selangor lost to Kedah FA in both finals with the same score of 3–2.He scored a total of 11 goals in his first season with Selangor.During the 2008 Selangor Sultan Cup, Safee scored a superb goal against the Singapore selection. On his second season with Selangor, he scored an amazing 11 goals in 10 matches,but he had an injury that made him missed half of the 2007/08 season. Despite having a poorperformance in the 2009 season, he returned to be the second top scorer at the 2010 Season. Healso scored the winning goal for Selangor in a 2–1 win against Negeri Sembilan FA at the 2010Malaysia Charity Shield.After the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup and his superb performance at the early stages in the 2011 SuperLeague Malaysia season, Safee agreed to join with the Indonesian Super League team, PelitaJaya in order to gain more experience. Safees last game with Selangor was a 1–1 drawagainst Kuala Lumpur FA. This was Safees last game before his departureto Karawang, Indonesia to join with Pelita Jaya.Pelita Jaya2011On 5 February 2011, Safee officially transferred to the Indonesian Super League team, PelitaJaya on a USD 30,000 transfer fee and his salary reached USD 10,000 or RM 30,360. Safee also got a condo and a driver from his manager. Safee signed a 1 year contract with Pelita Jaya.This transfer makes Safee the first Malaysian player to play at the Indonesian Super League. Safee originally was given the number 10 shirt, But after a registration problem, hechose to have the number 55 instead of his original number. Safee made his unofficial debutagainst amateur club,Ragunan FC in a 6–0 win, which Safee scored twice and assisted twice.Safee made his first League debut against Sriwijaya FC. The match ended with a 1–0 win whichSafee scored to give Pelita Jayas first win in 5 matches. Safee was also the man of the match.Safee Sali returned with a bang to net two goals as Pelita Jaya defeated Bontang FC 2–1. In thenext match, Safee executed a spectacular scissor kick in a 2–0 win over Persijap Jepara thusadding his tally to four goals.The 2010–11 Indonesia Super League Season ended with PelitaJaya in 12th place, avoiding relegation zone. In total, Safee Sali scored 7 goals in 13 appearance
6. on his first season. On October 12, 2011, Safee Sali was announced as Pelita Jaya FC captainfor the upcoming2011-12 Indonesia Super League Season and changed his shirt number into thenumber 10 instead. on20121 February 2012, the anniversary of his arrival at Pelita Jaya, Malaysian ace Safee Sali has optedto commit to the Indonesia club, signing a two year contract extension. The deal is reported to beworth more than 2 million Malaysian Ringgit, and includes as extensive bonus package, a house,and a car with a personal driver. Safee taxes will also be paid by the club, as well any travelexpenses to Malaysia. The Malaysia international will also receive an additional image rightspackage managed by the club for all commercial endorsements. The deal could also see Safeeplaying for any subsidiary club owned by Pelita Jaya Cronus, "depending on the various rules ofthe different leages".These other clubs include Australias Brisbane Roar, who will be playing inthe 2012 AFC Champions League, CS Vise, who play in the Belgian second division, and SADUruguay.On 24 March 2012, Safee become first Malaysian footballer to score hatrick in professionalleagues outside Malaysia after netted 4 goals in a 6–1 wins against Gresik United.Johor Darul Takzim FCBig spending Johor Darul Takzim FC have completed yet another sensational transfer coup bysigning Safee Sali. Safee who still under contract with his new Indonesia outfit Arema FC until2014 will join Johor Darul Takzim FC on loan for season 2013. Safee will join a plethora ofMalaysia International playing for Johor the likes of Aidil Zafuan Abdul Razak, Zaquan AdhaAbdul Razak, Safiq Rahim, Azmi Muslim and Norsharul Idlan Talaha. Safee also will combiningwith the likes of former Spanish International Dani Guiza and former Lazio winger Simone DelNero.Safee Sali started his first game for new club Johor Darul Takzim as they ran out 5-1 victorsagainst Singapore club Woodland Wellington in a pre-season tournament. Safee formed atelepathic partnership with former Spain striker Dani Guiza in front of a packed stadium in Larkin,Johor Bahru. In this game, Safee score 2 goals.TrialsOn August 2011, Safee told the press that an unnamed German club has offered Safee a trialand if successful, a fully contract with the German club. The unnamed club has also stated that they are willing to give Safee a contract in the future.With the help of Datuk Chan Tien Ghee, Safee was given a trial by Cardiff City FC. Datuk Chan Tien Ghee announced that he has given a two week trial for Safee. The Malaysian Captain, Mohd Safiq Rahim was also given a trial by Cardiff after the 2011 Malaysia Cup. Safeeofficially started his trial with Cardiff on 13 September 2011 and ended on 27 September. Eventhough Safee managed to impress Cardiff, he failed to secure a contract as it was rejected by the
7. UK government since Malaysia is not in the top 70 in the FIFA ranking and the British governmentonly permits non-EU players if the player is playing for the country and the country is ranked above 70 in FIFA ranking. Despite not having to secure a contract, Malky Mackay stated that he will offer Safee another trial, but this time longer with Cardiff.International CareerYouth teamSafee started representing Malaysia Under-23 during the 2004 Olympic Games qualifiers. Heplayed all the qualification matches but mostly played as the substitute. He was then selected torepresent Malaysia Under-23 at the 2005 Pre-South East Asian Games in Thailand under thethen-coach Bertalan Bicskei. He managed to score only one goal in the tournament againstthePhilippines Under-23. He however did not make it into 2005 South East Asian Games squadthat won the bronze medal. After the 2005 South East Asian Games, Safee was given a chanceby coach Norizan Bakar to represent the Under-23 side for the 2006 Doha Asian Games. Heagain failed to make it into the squad.After the national Under-23 sides failure in the 2006 Asian Games, Safee was selected as themain striker by coach B. Sathianathan. Together with striking partner Mohd Zaquan Adha AbdulRadzak, they managed to win the 2007 Merdeka Tournament after defeating Myanmar 3–1 in thefinal and becoming the top scorer with 4 goals. He then was chosen to represent the country inthe 2007 South East Asian Games in Thailand. Safee managed to score 2 goals in thetournament but the Under-23 national team failed to advance into the semifinal after a drawagainst rivals theSingapore.For 2008, Safee was chosen as the main striker in the 2008 Malaysia Intercontinental Cup. Hemanaged to score all Malaysias 3 goals in Malaysias 1–3 defeat to the Republic of Ireland, 1–0win against the Iraq and an impressive 1–1 draw against the Nigeria. The match against Nigeriawas Safees last game with Malaysia national under-23 team.In 2010, Safee received called up for the Asian Games squad. He played three matches inEximbank Cup in Vietnam. He did not chosen as the three senior members for the final squad tothe Asian Games.In 2011,Safee scored 2 out of 3 goals in a match against Liverpool in Kuala Lumpur.Senior teamAfter an impressive season with Sarawak in the Malaysia Premier League, Safee managed tomake it into the national team. He was given his first senior caps against New Zealand onFebruary 19, 2006. He then scored his first international goal on his second cap against NewZealand.
8. He then became the part of the national football team preparing for the 2007 AFC Asian Cup. Hewas then chosen into the squad of Malaysia 2007 Asian Cup. He only made his first appearancein the Asian Cup in the third group match against Iran where Malaysia lost 0–3.For the 2008 Merdeka Tournament, Safee scored another similar style of goal that was scoredearlier during the 2008 Sultan Of selangor Cup against the Nepal. He became the top scorer ofthe tournament with 5 goals despite Malaysia losing 6–5 through penalty kicks against Vietnam inthe final.In November 2010, Safee was called up to the Malaysia national squad by coach K.Rajagopal for the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup. Safee scored twice against Vietnam to secure a 2–0 winin the first leg in the semi finals. Safee again scored another two goals in the first leg of the finalsto secure a 3–0 win against Indonesia. On the second leg of the Final, Safee scored another goalto earn 5 goals, thus becoming the tournaments top goal scorer. Malaysia won the 2010 AFFSuzuki Cup 2010 title for the first time in their history.Malaysia XISafee also represented in the Malaysia XI squad against Arsenal and Liverpool at the Shah AlamStadium on 29 July 2008. He was one of the impressive Malaysian players on the match. The Malaysia XI eventually lost.On 16 July 2011, Safee was included in the match against Liverpool in which the Malaysia XI lost 3–6. He came on as a substitute and scored 2 goals.AttributesSafee previously wears the legendary jersey No. 10 which was once worn by legendary SelangorFA and Malaysian national team player, the late Mokhtar Dahari. He is a member of the Malaysianational football team. His aggressive playing style, combined with great pace, good physiquedespite his height of 171 cm and his shooting techniques recently made him a regular first teammember for the national team. Being one of the Malaysian players with the best flair, Safee alsocontributes spectacular goals with his long shots and overhead kicks for both the national teamand Selangor FA.HonoursClub honorsSelangor Malaysia Super League (2): 2009, 2010 FA Cup Malaysia (1): 2009 Malaysia Charity Shield (2): 2009, 2010
9. Country honorsMalaysia U-23 Southeast Asian Games bronze medal (1): 2005 Merdeka Tournament (1): 2007Malaysia ASEAN Football Championship (1): 2010Individual honors ASEAN Football Championship Top Scorer (1): 2010