2. What is abstract art?• This is an example of abstract art.• What do you think abstract means?
3. Abstract Art• Abstract artists felt that paintings did not have to show only things that were recognizable. In their paintings they did not try to show people, animals, or places exactly as they appeared in the real world.• They mainly used color and shape in their paintings to show emotions. Some Abstract art is also called Non-objective art. In non-objective art, you do not see specific objects. It is not painted to look like something specific.
4. Which artwork is abstract?
5. Which work is abstract?
6. All of these artworks are abstract. What makes them alike?
7. Wall Drawing #808, 1996. The Whitney Museum of Art, NY.
9. Wall Drawing #766, 1994. Color ink wash
10. Lógica das permutações evariações
11. Arte minimalista: redução das formas à umasituação elementar, geométrica, apresentadas deforma impessoal.
12. Além dos desenhos e pinturasmurais, criou instalações.Sua arte é performática,pontuando um conceito constante.
13. Incomplete Open Cubes. Installation views The Wadsworth Athenaeum Museum of Art