• F F F F F• FI• F F me ( )• F F F F my ( )• mine ( F) F F F F F (Verb to be)• F F F F myself( F )
• F F Personal Pronoun F Subjects Objects Possessive Possessive Reflexive Pronouns ( ) ( ) Adjective Pronouns ( F ) F I me my mine myself we us our ours ourselves you F you F your F yours ourselves F F he ( F ) him his his himself ( F ) she her ( F ) hers ( F ) it her its ( F herself it ( F ) ) F ( F ) its itself they them their theirs themselves
F• He gave his book to me. Now the book is mine. I read the book by myself.• F•• F F F F
Personal PronounChange the bold words to personalpronouns. F , ,F
1.This backpack isn’t for John and the children. F F F F It isn’t for them. F
2.Robert bought this rollerblade. F F He bought it.
3.Mary and I are going to have a pizza. F F F They are going to have it. F
4.Stephen and Gorge are waiting for Lisa. F F F F F They are waiting for her. F F F
5. I don’t eat tomatoes. F F I don’t eat them. F
6. Mrs. Clark isn’t very friendly. F She isn’t very friendly.
7. Where are my keys ? F F F Where are they? F F
9. Tom can come with you and me. F He can come with us.
10. Margaret plays the piano. F F She plays it.
• Possessive adjective pronouns. ( F F F my,your,our,their,his,her,its)• Complete the sentences. ( F ) F• Use the correct form. ( F F )Example We’re waiting, but our mother F F F isn’t here. F F F F F F F
1. Those girls are waiting for …… father. F F F F ……………. F their
2. Mrs. Green’s laughing. () . Billy is talking to ………… rabbit. ………….. . his
3. Kego is walking. Where is …… house? F ……… F F her
4. This is a beautiful tree.………. leaves have beautiful color. F F Its
5. We’re hungry. Where are ……… salad. F F F ……… . our
6. …… apple’s red, …… apple’s red, too ….. . ….. My, your
Personal PronounF F verb to be1. It belongs to me, its ___ F mine