1. Hiringlink Solutions is a privately held
organization specializing in Talent
Acquisition and HR Business Partnering
Services with key focus on IT/ITES,
Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare, Telecom and
Their team of industry, functional and
domain experts not only help their clients to
identify best talent but also partner with them
strategically to provide solutions to retain and
2. To become the most preferred Business
Partners for high end technology, product
and service based organizations for their
comprehensive talent acquisition and
To lead the market in providing quality
talent acquisition, management and
development services across industry
verticals and help our clients to create and
maintain their competitive advantage.
3. Talent Acquisition Services
Employee Verification Services
HR Business Partnering Services
• Requirement Gathering from Client
• Profile Sourcing
• Technical/ HR Screening of Profiles
• Sharing the Qualified Profiles with Clients/Senior along with HR Tracker
• Follow -up with Client /Senior on Getting feedback for the shared profile if not received
within 48 working hours
• Scheduling the interview [personal/telefonic] of shortlisted candidates
• Follow-up with candidates for interview appearance before one hour of schedule to ensure
no interview back outs
• Taking feedback from the candidates and client after the interview
• Final interview if Shortlisted Collecting all the Required documents from candidates if
shortlisted for final offer
• Getting the right salary expectations from candidates and coordinating the offer closure
• Once offer acepted by candidate followup for getting offer acceptance mail and
resignation mail from current employer.
• Weekly follow-up with candidate about their satus joining date
• Talking to candidate about their comfort level in new organinzation and informing Client
if there is some issue that candidate facing.
Recruitment process at Hiringlink Solutions
5. Job Description
RACI Chart Tool
Concept of “Key Word Search” and
6. LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on
the Internet with more than 300 million members in
over 200 countries and territories around the globe.
This social media site where people register and create
a personal account, Upon the account creation, the new
member creates a personal profile that highlights his
academic and professional competence that becomes
visible to other members who are connected to him.
7. During the training I have assigned mainly 8
positions for sourcing quality candidates. Here is a
list of positions that I have been assigned by the
talent acquisition department
1. Account Executive
2. Junior Account Executive
3. Certified Public Accountant for Boston USA
4. Business Development Executive (Gandhinagar)
5. IT Recruiter
6. MBA Trainee From (Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri
7. Country Manager From (Bangladesh)
8. HR Business Partner
During the whole training, I source 192
candidates for above positions and get direct
connect with 79 candidate.
8. Sourcing through Job Portals.
Naukri and Monster these two job portals are
India’s leading job portal. I am Grateful that I get
chance to source the candidates from these portals
in Hiringlink Solutions.
9. Training for effective use of recruiting software
There are many Recruiting Software available in
the market like Bullhorn, cBIZ ONE, Recruit
Track, Zoho Recruit, Green House, Hire Select,
Talentnow etc. Taentnow is a one of the recruiting
software that is using by many recruiter in the
market. Talentnow is a technology leader in
recruitment software and has helped several
leading organizations seamlessly manage quality
10. “Current Trends of Recruitment”
“Current Trends in Recruitment
Using Social Media Platform”
11. This explorative study utilized multiple scientific
publications, documents and Reports. Moreover,
practical sources have been used. These sources can be
divided into different aspects:
Online Research Reports
Online Communities Discussion
The combination of the usage of different sources and an
internship of two months created a good data report.
12. “Current Trends of Recruitment”
Definitions of Recruitment:-
“Recruitment means attracting candidates, which is
primarily a matter of identifying, evaluating and
using the most appropriate source of applicants.”
“Recruitment is the process of searching for
prospective employees and stimulating and
encouraging them to apply for jobs in an
13. As smart Recruiter or HR Manager, you have to know about
the current hiring or employment market scenario. There are
so many international companies or consultancies publish
employment reports or hiring activity reports yearly, Half
yearly, quarterly or monthly basis regular Survey. They report
in globally, regionally or country vice publishes their survey
report. These reports include:-
Overall Recruitment trends
Industry or Sector wise Recruitment Trends
Functional area wise recruitment trends
Geographical Location or City wise Recruitment Trends
Work experience base Trends.
14. Here I Find out some companies and names of their report.
“A Report on Hiring Activity in India” monthly publishes.
“Naukri Hiring Outlook Survey” half yearly publishes.
“Monster Employment Index” monthly publishes.
“RecruiteX the Indian Recruitment Index” monthly publishes.
“Manpower Employment Outlook Survey” quarterly publishes.
“Human Capital Trends” yearly publishes.
15. “A Report on Hiring Activity in India” jobspeaks report
16. After sawing all the data of Employment or Hiring
Trend Report of Naukri, Monster and Manpower
Group There is a positive sign in Indian Employment
Index. Geographically in Asia Job prospects remain
positive across the region, with employers in India,
Taiwan and New Zealand are reporting the strongest
hiring plans. In India Amongst cities Southern region
has seen maximum improvement with Chennai,
Hyderabad and Bangalore seeing highest. Ahmedabad
and Baroda are also seen positive hiring activity year
on. The demand for professionals working in BPO and
IT saw the maximum growth. Because of the more
investment and positive growth of industry recruitment
and hiring goes high.
17. “Current Trends in Recruitment Using
Social Media Platform”
18. Background of Social Media For Recruitment
Trends Reports For Increasing Popularity Of Social
Media In Recruitment:-
•Human Capital Trends 2014 Building A Talent Pipeline,
A Joint Research by People Matters and CareerBuilder, India
19. Social Recruiting Survey 2013, Jobvite, United States.
20. Use Social Media Platform For
Social Media as a Recruitment Tools
Social Media as Job posting Tool
Social Media as Searching or Sourcing Tool
Social Media as Screening Tool
Social media as Employer Branding Tool
Social Media as Employee Referrals Tool
21. Benefits of Using Social Media For
Improve Access To Passive Candidates
Jobseekers Become Referral For Recruiter
Increases Job Visibility
Raises Brand Awareness
Wider Candidate Diversity
Higher Acceptance level of job offer
Fostering realistic expectations
It increases the quality of hire:
Increased Accessibility to Student Demographic
22. Challenges Of Using Social Media
Accuracy of Information
Legal Risks :-
Discrimination Charges :-
Lack of Transparency :-
Time Consuming :-
Diversity of the Applicant Pool:-
Negative Online and Brand Image Squatting:-
The most popular social media platforms offer an
extensive reach towards a growing audience.
Consequently, they entice companies to enter the
social media universe. The corporate world is
increasing its social media presence over the years.
Overall, social media has improved the recruitment
process by making it more open and democratic
and recruiters are using the social media as
recruiting tool, for job posting, for sourcing the
candidates, for screening the candidates.
Employers are also active to create the employer
branding with social media.
24. Understand the importance of Job Description.
I Know about “Recruitment Trend Reports”
I learn how to source from the different Portals Like
Monster & Naukri, Recruitment Software or Internal
Database Talentnow, and Social Media sourcing from
Linkedin during the training. I understand the
importance of “Key Word Search” & “Boolean
India’s Top 10 online job portals and social
networking sites for recruitment.
I also learn how to search and research on specific
topic through reading various articles, reports, white
paper, or from expert’s discussion.
1. Pravin Durai (2010), Human Resource Management, Pearson Education India.
REPORTS AND SOURCES OF DATA
A Report on Hiring Activity in India May (2014), Naukri Jobspeak, India.
Human Capital Trends (2014) Building A Talent Pipeline, A Joint Research by People Matters and
Social Recruiting Survey (2013), Jobvite,United States
A User’s Guide to Talent Recruitment Through Social Media (2010), CareerBuilder
13 Surprising Benefits That Social Recruiting Will Bring To Your Organization (2013), Tweet
Social Networking Websites and Recruiting/Selection Survey (2013), Society for human resource
Research paper “the use of social media in the recruitment process” (2013), ACAS Research
Recruitment via social media: fact or hype?(2013), White Paper, Stepstone, Europe.