Hecklesports.com is an online social mediawebsite for committed sports fans across theUnited States. In its young age, Hecklesports isthe latest tangent of social media in America’ssick craze for sports.
• Hecklesports.com is an online social media website for committed sports fans across the United States. In its young age, Hecklesports is the latest tangent of social media in America’s sick craze for sports.• It is not your typical website for sports fans. It is interactive, allowing the user to show passion for his/her favorite sports team(s).• Only at hecklesports can you heckle fans of opposing teams before, during and after a game.
• You can even find a great sports bar in your area and chat via live video.• The user can customize his/her own page and stay up-to-date on the latest scores, news and action in the world of sports.• Heckle is THE opportunity to show your team spirit.
• The idea of Hecklesports was conceived during a 2009 football game when two fans of the Chicago Bears ‘heckled’ fans of the Seattle Seahawks during a 2009 football game, leading them to create a video chat platform to ‘heckle’ fans of rival team before, during and after a game.• Over the years, Heckle has evolved from a live video feed and capabilities to sports-only social media platform.
• There are currently 100 members of Hecklesports as of October 2011 and has grown at a rate of 30% from July 2011 through October 2011.
• Members of hecklesports create a personal profile where the user picks their favorite team(s) to show on their home page. They can also add their own teams and stats to show through blogs, video chat and fan-to-fan heckling.• Heckelsports is currently in the process of development and will be fully operational by January 2012.
• So you call yourself a ‘sports fan,’ huh? Prove it.• Join hecklesports.com today and start heckling right away!!