1. What we learned duringthe course of ModernMeans of AssessingEducational Results Made by Araslanova Ks., Kuznetsova Kr., 741 group
2. We learned: the definition of control; the functions, types and forms of control, its requirements and methods; the difference between two notions assessment and evaluation; the modern methods of assessment of pupils’ result, their pros and cons.
3. We learned: the notions of the quality of education and monitoring of education; the main point of the competence-based approach; the levels and criteria of communicative competence assessment.
4. We learned: the scientific term of the word testing; the types and description of tests; the classification of types of tests;
5. We learned: the terms of the United State Exam of Russia and their definitions; what codifier and specificator mean; the structure of five parts of the USE and the general requirements of making the test;
6. We can do:identify the objects of control according to the foreign language communicative competence ; correlate the names of its components and their content;
7. We can do: single out the test characteristics; correlate the types and characteristics of the te differentiate between the standardized and teacher made tests; create the compellation of test tasks based on one topic;
8. We can do: single out the objects of control in any USE task; make a demo-version of the USE: tasks in listening, reading, lexics and grammar, writing and speaking; introspect our activities during the course.