@ Hamble Community Sports College<br />Kristianstill.co.uk<br />
Digital Leaders<br />Vision to Action:<br />Adding Student <br />Leadership to Your Technology Plan<br />Digital Leaders i...
Gen Yes<br />Practitioner foundations<br />11 years experience<br />50,000 teachers surveyed<br />Only 10% of (USA) school...
Digital Leaders<br />IMPACT<br />‘Its about the ripples, not the splash’<br />Improve ICT attainment<br />Building positiv...
Digital Leaders<br />‘Students make up about 92% of people in attendance in any school. Most technology plans focus on the...
In the sand<br />
Digital Leaders UK 2010<br />Connecting teachers through their passion for teaching with technology<br />Connecting studen...
Linus: "Maybe we should think only about today." Charlie Brown: "No, that's giving up. I'm still hoping yesterday will get...
Vital.ac.uk<br />Kristianstill.co.uk<br />
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

SSAT Why Wait for BSF? Digital Leaders

656

Published on

A brief overview of the Digital Leaders programme @ Hamble Community Sports College supported by Vital.

Published in: Education, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
656
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

SSAT Why Wait for BSF? Digital Leaders

  1. 1. @ Hamble Community Sports College<br />Kristianstill.co.uk<br />
  2. 2. Digital Leaders<br />Vision to Action:<br />Adding Student <br />Leadership to Your Technology Plan<br />Digital Leaders inspiration comes from the GenYESSylvia Martinez, President<br />
  3. 3. Gen Yes<br />Practitioner foundations<br />11 years experience<br />50,000 teachers surveyed<br />Only 10% of (USA) schools met industry standards for IT support<br />GenYES.com<br />
  4. 4. Digital Leaders<br />IMPACT<br />‘Its about the ripples, not the splash’<br />Improve ICT attainment<br />Building positive relationships and improve student behaviour in ICT (re-gaining the attention of low achieving boys)<br />Disperse ICTAC, specifically showcasing, trialling and advertising new software through student use for cross curricular teaching<br />ICT CPD – turning the tables on student – teacher relationships<br />Students supporting ICT crisis management<br />Opportunities to recognise ICT for Gifted and Talented students<br />
  5. 5. Digital Leaders<br />‘Students make up about 92% of people in attendance in any school. Most technology plans focus on the role of the other 8% (teachers, administrators, adult technical support staff). This is especially unbalanced given the fact that today’s students are increasingly savvy about the role technology plays in modern life.’<br />
  6. 6. In the sand<br />
  7. 7. Digital Leaders UK 2010<br />Connecting teachers through their passion for teaching with technology<br />Connecting students through a passion for technology<br />Connecting teachers with students through sharing technology<br />Sharing open content through Vital.ac.uk<br />
  8. 8. Linus: "Maybe we should think only about today." Charlie Brown: "No, that's giving up. I'm still hoping yesterday will get better."<br />
  9. 9. Vital.ac.uk<br />Kristianstill.co.uk<br />
  1. A particular slide catching your eye?

    Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

×