–The growth of the first human
organization can be quite puzzling!
October 20, 2010
Review from Monday!
1. What happened for the first 1.5
million years of history?
2. What was the major invention
that changed everything?
A puzzling start humans and
their first organization
• Each station will be assigned a
piece of a puzzle to help you puzzle
out the first organization ever
made in the world.
• Follow the steps below:
• At each station you will draw on your a
piece of the puzzle and label it with a
word or two that would sum up that
particular section of the puzzle. You
should also label it with the number that
is at the station.
• Important questions will be prominent at
your station, make sure answer these
questions. Put them in your passport!
• Lastly, draw these new innovation in
“your life” box…use the modern versions
of each and label them with the station
1. Write your station # on the puzzle piece
2. Read the section in the History Alive Book
3. Draw a picture (add color)
4. Write a few words to explain the reading
5. Cut out the puzzle piece
6. Important ? -Write your station # and important question in your
7. Draw a modern version of the innovation in “YOUR LIFE” and # it with
the station #