Career Research Presentation
Level 6 ESL
• chef is an interesting career because I
love to cook.
Details about the Career
• The average salary in California for this
job is $25,000 for entry level up to 70,000.
Chefs prepare and cook foods of all types,
supervise and coordinate activities of food
Preparation: Education, Training
• The training takes 12 months.
• They are many schools that you can
choose, one is The San Diego Culinary
• A person interested in enrolling in the
program can apply on line www.sdci-
• The most interesting thing for me about
this career is that we always learn new
• In the future my dream is own my