Migrating FSG Reports To Oracle BI Applications
- 2,052 views
http://www.kpipartners.com/webinar-FSG-Reporting-for-Oracle-BI-Applications : FSG is a report-building tool for Oracle E-Business Suite used for creating financial statements such as the income ...
http://www.kpipartners.com/webinar-FSG-Reporting-for-Oracle-BI-Applications : FSG is a report-building tool for Oracle E-Business Suite used for creating financial statements such as the income statement, trial balance, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. FSG reports typically are complex to build, difficult to maintain, and do not provide the modern analytical capabilities that exist with the Oracle Business Intelligence platform.
Watch this on-demand recording to see how the innovators at KPI Partners have extended the Oracle BI Applications to support Oracle E-Business Suite FSG Reports. Kumar Krishnaswamy and Pavan Nanjundaiah will show how your organization can simplify the generation of financial reports through enabling FSG Reporting on the Oracle Business Intelligence platform. The team explores:
- What is the Financial Statement Generator in E-Business Suite?
- Business scenarios for FSG Reporting
- Differences between Oracle EBS FSG Reports and standard Oracle Financial Analytics
- The migration of complex FSG reports from Oracle E-Business Suite into Financial Analytics
- A demonstration of how KPI's FSG Reporting for Financial Analytics can simplify financial statement generation and create enhanced interactivity.
Pavan Nanjundaiah, Oracle BI Applications Guru
Kumar Krishnaswamy, General Manager, KPI Partners
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views