1. Guest Profile Indicators in Hospitality IndustryHospitality Industry is all about understanding and satisfying the Guests’need where it is very important to identify the Profile of the Guest first.There are different profile indicators which have got reasonably high valueto determine the choice, character, taste & preference and standard of theguest. These indicators give us the chance to match with the expectation ofthe guest and to minimize complaints to make the guests’ stay comfortable.Every Fashion is unique and most of the high profile guests are fashionable.They have classic taste and choices and the product may vary from personto person. Please keep in mind that the simplicity is the latest trend infashion. So, you have to be careful and with an open eye to search for theprofile indicators.The fashion brands include every single element required to definecharacter as a major aspect. The different attires along with the matchingaccessories of: • BAGS • BELTS • TIES • SUNGLASSES • WRISTWATCHES • JEWELERIES • PERFUME • FOOTWARE, and so on.WATCHES: Wrist watch is a great source of learning and one of the mostvisible indicators for the guests.When can you see?At the time of filling up GRC, signing, taking out something from the pocket,taking off sunglasses, using mobile.
2. Brands:Mont Blanc, Swatch, Fossil, Rolex, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, Tissot, Omega,Breitling, Longines, Baume & Mercier, Piaget, Movado, Corum, Ebel, etc. Accessories: Accessories are the biggest source of information aboutthe profile of the guest.It includes: • SUNGLASSES
3. • PURSE/ HANDBAGS • TIES • SHOESWhen can we look for the brand?When guest is checking in, settles down in the restaurant, in the lift, in thelobby, sitting in the sofa, getting down from the car, etc.Remember, only one BRAND indicator can make your perceptionchange!Sunglasses:Sunglass is a very common accessory for high profile guest. They wearsunglasses not only to guard the sun, but also to guard the people. It wouldbe a magic to identify the profile if you know the popular internationalbrands.When to look at?At the time of check-in at the reception, when the guest enters to thelobby, when you are serving the water in a restaurant, when you areescorting a guest to the room, when the guest is inside the lift, etc.THE BRANDS:
4. Other Brands:There are some brands who present sunglasses along with handbags, attires,cosmetics and mules (It’s the terminology of ‘shoe’ in the fashion world!)Handbags:Purse is one of the most attractive symbols of understanding the profile ofthe guests, especially the ladies. They buy purse not only to keep products,but also to keep status.Beware! Don’t miss the brand!When to check?At the time of check-in, when somebody is approaching the counter,restaurant, in the corridor leads towards restrooms, in the lobby, etc.Attires:The attires are the symbol of taste, status, fashion and the job as well. Forexample:A politician would prefer to wear a Dhoti, Kutras where as a corporatemanager would prefer to wear a business suite. A person from entertainmentindustry may come in jeans & smart casuals. But, in every case you have tolook for the right brand. (Warning: For politicians please don’t look forthe brand of his Dhoti, you may try to watch his watch or pen!)Shoes:Shoes are one of the unique profile indicators. We have people who all arevery fashionable in regards to shoes. The rich people, the higher profilepeople are branding conscious as well Look for the symbol or the indicatorsto serve our guest better and better.When to check?Shoes can not be seen when you are standing at the reception desk, orhostess desk. The best time to watch out for shoe brands are inside the lift,while guest is standing in the lobby, when he/ she is entering in therestaurant, etc.
5. Want to see some samples from these brands? Look here withsome more brands like, • Ralph Lauren • Dolce & Gabbana • Georgio Armani • Christian Dior • Channel • Hermes • Cartier • Burberry • Bulgari
6. Designer Clothing, Handbags, Shoes and Ties by Prada, Gucci, Versace,Tods, Dolce & Gabbana... make the perception change for a guest! Youcan start up selling your products. It’s your day!